What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Waffules

Jul 29, 2019
Hq5VMdR.png

Today I learned that Baby Zombie Pigmen ride chickens in the Nether. Anyone else know there were chicken jockies?

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
Well that's because it's actually two mobs that are being spawned.
Yes. I know how their spawning works. That's why I stood basking in the adorableness of the one I found for as long as I could before I tore myself away.
Goodbye Claude, you will be missed. Grow up to be big and strong and don't let those Wither Skeletons pick on you. Those guys are jerks. D:<

I think if you spawn in enough pigmen they should appear.
True.... but then how do I easily separate the 20+ I want from the hundreds of other spawned too? Hmmmm....

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Renton Terrace

Jul 29, 2019
Yes. I know how their spawning works. That's why I stood basking in the adorableness of the one I found for as long as I could before I tore myself away.
Goodbye Claude, you will be missed. Grow up to be big and strong and don't let those Wither Skeletons pick on you. Those guys are jerks. D:<

True.... but then how do I easily separate the 20+ I want from the hundreds of other spawned too? Hmmmm....
MFR Chronotyper?