Werewolves the matrix. [Game Thread][Championship Practice]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
N5 Recap
  • SO37 was Killed by the mafia. He was a Vanilla Townie.
  • Shazam08 was shot by a vigilante. He was the Town Cop w/n0 scan
It is now D6. Feel free to talk. Day 6 ends in 24 hours.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly... i just went E ni mi ni my ni mo between him and J He barely contributed anything so i really had nothing on him.

i'm ##vote erindalc for attempting to convince people to lynch more active instead of non active people.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
After looking at the posts from yesterday goreae looks a little a bit towny, but he could be as well a scum sacrficing one of his teammates to make himself look townier, as when he made that vote there was an attempt to not get us on lynching corpse that didn't really go well.

My possible scumlist: Goreae, Fowl and Erin, but because we have only 2 mafia left, only 2 of them could be actually mafia.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I currently have very limited internet access during the day.

Fowl wants to lynch inactive players eh? ## vote the_j then

I don't really have reads on anyone atm, and I'm really sorry I can't be more active.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I currently have very limited internet access during the day.

Fowl wants to lynch inactive players eh? ## vote the_j then

I don't really have reads on anyone atm, and I'm really sorry I can't be more active.
Now you are fine with lynching inactive players? I remember you saying that inactive wolves are a good thing, vote erin, still think you are mafia

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
We should not forget this, if Shaz spoke the thruth (which I would assume he did, Pyure is a confirmed townie)
Pyure is dead.
Also, if anyone here has more time on their hands than me, can someone go through the thread and check if Shaz posted any more of his checks?

##Vote Erin for aforementioned reasons.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Pyure is dead.
Also, if anyone here has more time on their hands than me, can someone go through the thread and check if Shaz posted any more of his checks?

##Vote Erin for aforementioned reasons.
oh, I missed where Pyure died then, I went through Shaz' post and that is the only thing I found except for
Is... Is that a no? Are you asking to be lynched? I'm confused.

If you know the other three wolves, you have absolutely no motivation to keep quiet about it. Which, I mean... If you're soft claiming cop, you would have had to fudge all of your previous peeks (i.e. "Goreae n0 scum).