Werewolves the matrix. [Game Thread][Championship Practice]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Tbh out of all the remaining players, I haven't heard much from Corpse, Goreae and J.
Nojr is, well, a little better I guess.
Oh yeah, and Erin. Man it is hard getting reads this game.

Due to schoolwork I can't really make a big reads list, so I'll just say what I have:
TOWN - urghh... no one?
SLIGHT TOWN - SO37, Goreae, Nojr
NEUTRAL - Shazam, KC, J
SCUM - Corpse, Fowl, Erin

Of course, I doubt all three of Corpse, Fowl And Erin are mafia. But right now, Erin is the scummiest of them all. I've had him as scum since, what, D1? And he still doesn't look good. Plus, he was a little too eager to jump on So37, and also pyure the day before.
##Vote Vike

I'd also like to say Fowl is a close second in terms of scumminess. @fowltief hey, why do you think I'm scum?

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
good morning!

now that i'm looking at my notes and what happened. Actually @VictiniX888 i'm starting not to think your scum anymore. Just a very overly active town whos struggling to come up with good reads.. you voted against a few townies and I've disagreed with a few of your reads. which is why i was thinking scum.. i think i also mixed you and realKC at some point.

i do agree it's hard to read people who are putting down fluff But it could also be there to see who bites the bait. I think you should focus on the people you haven't heard much from. If anything it might stir up enough info to work with.

This is my list as of right now.

Town:Victini ,SE37
Neutral- Erindalc, Shazam,Nojr
Unkown -Corpse ,The J,Goreae

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah...my work day is about to get busy so if i don't get a chance to respond later..

## Vote The_J

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I think I'll agree with Shazam and RealKC and ##Vote CorpseCat. He's the highest living player on my scumlist from the other day (for reasons described there), and is still failing to contribute to the thread. If he steps up and starts contributing (making reads, etc.) I'll consider shifting my focus to another player, probably the_J.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
If he's actually inactive, and he is a wolf, then we shouldn't lynch him. We should lynch someone more active.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
There it goes again. Suggesting a non Lynch for inactive even if he might be a wolf..lynching more active people is exactly what you want, right?

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
There it goes again. Suggesting a non Lynch for inactive even if he might be a wolf..lynching more active people is exactly what you want, right?

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
That's actually a good point. By sparing an inactive we think is a wolf we focus on others instead, and if that person is a wolf, then we'll be wasting our time by lynching townies.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day 5 Recap
  • Corpsecat got lynched, he was a Mafia Goon (vanilla mafia)

It is now N5

Which ends in +- 6 hours when I get back from work if I have all sends, and else in 12 hours.

Reactions: Pyure