Werewolves the matrix. [Game Thread][Championship Practice]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
##vote erin, the reasons have already been mentioned: yesterday he wanted to lynch active players now he wants to lynch inactive players and ironically he is an inactive player.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I've already stated that I believe Nojr to be our best bet. I'm active enough (at least once a day) to have been able to make a nightly kill if I was a wolf, and have been all game.
Nojr on the other hand has had his activity seemingly coincide with wolf activity levels, so I say lynch him.

Vote Nojr.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
I've already stated that I believe Nojr to be our best bet. I'm active enough (at least once a day) to have been able to make a nightly kill if I was a wolf, and have been all game.
Nojr on the other hand has had his activity seemingly coincide with wolf activity levels, so I say lynch him.

Vote Nojr.
Why are you people still thinking wolves didn't bother to kill anyone in the first 2 nights? I'm positive it's the Jailor roleblocking them or protecting the attacked. That being said, this makes you seem scummy.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill

Vote Nojr.
Give me a quote of the post you made yesterday.

Reactions: Pyure

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Give me a quote of the post you made yesterday.
I mean that I've been present and doing my best to read through with the limited time I have. Besides, if I wasn't here yesterday then it further proves my unwolfiness (not a word, but sod it). If I was a wolf and not present yesterday, there would be no kill.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Just gonna give up?...Can atleast make an attempt....give us your thoughts or analyzaton on what you think.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
That wasn't what I meant. I still think J is about as active as any wolf might be. I meant I have to pick one or the other and I can't pick both...

Again, I apologize for the inactivity, I have very limited wifi access.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
That wasn't what I meant. I still think J is about as active as any wolf might be. I meant I have to pick one or the other and I can't pick both...

Again, I apologize for the inactivity, I have very limited wifi access.

your apologizing is making me reconsider my vote but even with limited wifi you could also be using it as a excuse just like J is and his limited time.. theres got to be something more...

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
your apologizing is making me reconsider my vote but even with limited wifi you could also be using it as a excuse just like J is and his limited time.. theres got to be something more...
Obviously it's up to you, but I do not have the ability to be extremely active atm. Take that as you will.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I mean that I've been present and doing my best to read through with the limited time I have. Besides, if I wasn't here yesterday then it further proves my unwolfiness (not a word, but sod it). If I was a wolf and not present yesterday, there would be no kill.
What if you were inactive in the thread to make you look not so wolfy, but entered in the wolf convo and chose the person to kill?

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-28-17-16-30.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-28-17-16-30.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_2016-04-28-17-16-30.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-28-17-16-30.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 69