Werewolves the matrix. [Game Thread][Championship Practice]

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, for the votes against me, I'll just say, don't take Vike's reads into too much consideration. Knowing Vike, he probably wouldn't have put all 3 mafia in the same category.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, for the votes against me, I'll just say, don't take Vike's reads into too much consideration. Knowing Vike, he probably wouldn't have put all 3 mafia in the same category.
i'm well aware of that but i've also seen your other post...

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
What? Quote the post please? I won't know what you're talking about if you just say "your other post"
All of your Posts in general. Sorry missed an S. But I'd you have anything to say to sway my opinion now is the time

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
First off, I'd like to apologise. I've been entirely inactive this game, I wasn't interested in it from the start, and had actually declined to sign up initially. I should've stuck with that instead of being entirely absent.

Now, my inactivity makes this a bit unfair. The other wolves (with the exception of corpsecat) had activity to be analyzed and critiqued. I hardly had any, and so the village focusses on the more active people with activity to read. I don't think that's very fair of me to just let the wolves skate by because the remaining villagers don't think to look at the quiet guy in the corner. The way I see it, the village would either win by lynching me anyways, or the mafia would get a win it didn't really deserve. Put another way, the only way for the village to really win now is to forgo analysis and just lynch inactive people. Which is sorta the opposite of the intent of the game.

Now I would jump back in with activity, but I wouldn't know what to do. I haven't paid much attention to this game so I don't have anything at all to contribute. Again, fellow wolves, villagers, dylan, I apologize for this, but I'm bowing out. I concede. I'm the last wolf, the one shot vigilante. If I can, Vote lock goreae.

Reactions: VikeStep

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Whatever happens, happens. Honorable death those that have spoken. Vote lock goreae good night.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pyure

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
The game has ended.
  • Goreae got lynched. He was the last mafia. The one shot vigilante!

Town Wins!

Feel free to talk and whatnot. I'll do a full game recap tonight when I get back from work. Feel free to discuss things in the mean time

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I'll have you know I wouldn't have named him as my n0 fake wolf peek if I did not suspect him.
It was just unlucky that I did not know that a n0 peek could never be a wolf.