Werewolves the matrix. [Game Thread][Championship Practice]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Guys, sorry I was basically gone for a bit, I had two big trips and a supper to attend so had very little time which was filled with work.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day 4 recap

Sorry for the delay.
  • Robijnvogel was killed. He was a Vanilla Townie
It is now N4. So hush hush!

Edit: N4 ends in about 7 hours if everyone posts, else tomorrow morning

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Night 4 Recap
  • Pyure got killed by the Mafia. He was a Vanilla Townie
It is now D5. Feel free to talk.

I'll try to end the day in 24 hours, something might get in the way which will make the day 36 hours tho. Just sayin'

Reactions: Pyure

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Also another problem is that Vike really wanted to get Robin lynched + he had Robin as a scum on his list

Sent from Discord using Tapatalk 9001

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
There id a problemsthough: if he was scum, the mafia would've tried to get Robin lynched, not vike.

May I ask why you didn't point that out yesterday?

Anywho, Pyure got ganked. I wonder if the wolves thought he was onto something.
Possible posts (emphasis mine and on reads on living players):
So far I have:
erindalc -> wolfy for trying to find reasons to lynch nojr
nojr -> wolfy for being opaque.

lethosos -> wolfy for saying something I used to say as a wolf a lot.
fred -> wolfy for trying to besmirch my honor. Or, more realistically, really failing to see that I'm goofing off, which is more likely if you're looking for dirt.

Erin/Nojr are a little bit mutually exclusive but not overly.

I have no town reads yet. Everyone's guilty!
erindalc's post, he's not making any new town claims he didn't read before him, and he excuses his wolf claim by saying its a gut read. Which I sometimes do as a wolf. See last start.
I'm going through the days doings. Will have more in a bit.
In the meantime, in the spirit of transcendence, if I'm cop, my n0 town is Victini.
I don't buy this. Putting this out there now: last game wolf!somebody (victini? somebody? I forget) attempted to paint wolves as inactive by deliberately skipping murders.
Yay, work day done.

My reads for yesterday:

Nojr: Scum. Lynch him, he's participating even less than usual. This tells me he's got a wolf team that he doesn't want to screw over.
Corpse Cat: Neutral. May be taking advantage of quiet people to hide, but I dunno how much he normally contributes.
Erindalc: Town. He had weak-ass reasoning on Fred, but he stood by it. I also gave him a nod for a bit of a counter-concensus comment on corpsecat.
Goreae: Neutral, slight scum. He's really fence-sitting, and he made speeches that were mostly meta and filler.

Lethosos: I actually kinda like Leth. He stayed his ground on Fred instead of distancing. And wolf!leth wouldn't push top-town-vike as a wolf.
RealKC: Fence-sitting but slightly town. I guess.
Robij: Slight town. Liked his analysis of Leth and SO37 even when I didn't really agree with it. Liked his blatant suspicion on SO37.
Shazam: Neutral. Not sure what I thought of him easing off Fred. He was one of the first to suggest it (after fowltief).
SO37: Town. I think wolf!SO would have distanced himself from Fred, and I don't think wolf!SO would have dropped an N0 peek on anyone at all.
The_J: Lynch his ass for the same reason as Nojr. The_J is a way more vocal player than this, and I don't care what his RL agenda is. He's keeping quiet because he knows he gets himself into trouble sometimes and there's more on the line. His only saving grace is the n0 peek from Vike, and I don't think wolf!vike would townpeek a wolf. (???)
Victini: Super town.

Vikestep: Scum. I didn't like him calling me out on my fake reads. He knows me. I read mudflinging. I didn't like his hyper-aggressive stance on Fred. I found his "like" list way too trusting for town!vike. I didn't like his big distancing from fred after the earlier aggression. Top-wolf.
Zexy: Neutral. Sorta-scum maybe. Really don't like his "people who know him think he's wolf" on Fred, this seems deliberately distancing. Didn't like him dropping so many hints about trusting vike, but again, I don't think wolf!zexy would publicly uber trust another wolf, so saving grace.

##Vote Vikestep.
You know what's funny erin? Your responses feel the most genuine, sorta-silly-town outta everyone. Grats.
There's a big fat hole in that logic.

If Vike thought he was going to be lynched, then a reasonable play is to make someone on his team look good. At the time, Vike had 3 votes on him, I had 2, and Rob had 2 (I believe).

He made that silly comment, then suddenly three guys who haven't super-shined in my notes suddenly jump on him to close the deal.

You even ended with this improbable comment: "As Erin mentioned this giant fight between Pyure and Vike could exist so one of the two gets town's trust." Which looks badly designed simply to trade Vike's death for my tarnished reputation.

This all gets even more likely if Vike thinks I'm cop, which is plausible given how I went after him.
Hrm. He hasn't given a decent list of reads since day 1 or 2. Maybe the wolves did just think he was a cop based on how he was going after Vike, or they thought he was being overly towny in is interactions with me yesterday.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
So, the people that have voted you are wolves?

Also I'd like to point out that VikeStep has made a read where he said that I, Robij, and Fowl are wolves, and Vike was a wolf.

SO37 wants Robij dead very badly and Vike read Robij as wolf, and he was wolf.
Thus I will vote SO37

I would like to see what defense you have @Someone Else 37.

This post shows that Robij can't be mafia. When Vike made that post there wasn't a Robij-will-be-lynched-bandwagon so there was no reason for vike to make that statement unless he knew that Robij is bad for him.

Actually there was one bandwagon that could've gotten Robij lynched.

Anyway, vote SO37, he's way to wolfy for me to believe that he is town anymore.

Hrm. He hasn't given a decent list of reads since day 1 or 2. Maybe the wolves did just think he was a cop based on how he was going after Vike, or they thought he was being overly towny in is interactions with me yesterday.
Look above

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
The posts may not be all relevant to what we were discussing, I just quoted all the posts(I think) I made yesterday

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019

I've found myself agreeing with Pyure a scary amount during this game. Let's add two more on to the pile: First off, I stand by my defense of you (SE) yesterday. I really do believe that you're town and contributing to the village, and that lynching you today would be a mistake. Second, after looking back harder at Real's posts from yesterday and throughout the game, I believe he's town as well.

With that in mind, here are the remaining players:
  1. Fowltief
  2. 016Nojr
  3. RealKC
  4. VictiniX888
  5. Erindalc
  6. Someone Else 37
  7. Shazam08
  8. Corpsecat
  9. Goreae
  10. The_J
Three of the remaining players are mafia.

For now, I'm going to ##Vote Corpsecat. He's contributed very little to the game so far, and actively refused to read players when asked. @CorpseCat, what are your thoughts? Do you have a top town/scum?