Werewolves the matrix. [Game Thread][Championship Practice]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
You silly geese...

Does anyone have a serious argument for voting for anyone though?
Day's end is in 17 hours and 8 minutes I guess?
We could use the joke posts to vote someone, they could think that by joking that way no one would think they are wolfs.

Sent from Discord using Tapatalk 9001

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I think I forgot something. Why does SO37 need to defend himself?

Sent from Discord using Tapatalk 9001
rob said:
Inb4, other players calling us out on "protecting" Pyure, claiming that the three of us are the last wolves.

I'm going to go with my n2 peek for now and ##vote SE37
My n3 peek was Zexy, so that doesn't help us a lot...
There's a vote on the table against SE37 with reasonable grounds for legitimacy.

@RealKC, who's your best wolf right now?
Who's your best town?
Do you think me and Vike collaborated to kill him and make me look good?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Does anyone have any meta on CorpseCat? Is he a good player by FTB standards (meaning: at least "tolerably ok" by MU standards?)

I want to know what this reticence to help is all about.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I got nothing no corpse cat or someone else.

I think victini and realkc are the mafia.

Realkc I'm not sure at all. Victini to me is really straight foward suggesting scums and trying to make himself look townish.

Robi is safe to me. Pyure is neutral. Same with goreae. Those are my current thoughts.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Guys, lemme put this to rest.

I wanna be clear: If I ever sell out a wolf-partner, and it is plausible that I would do that, it does not apply in this situation for at least two reasons I can think of:
1) I would not pick Vikestep as that victim
2) Even if I would normally pick Vike, I would not pick him during his silly Training game. In fact, I'd spin it in reverse and have him kill me instead.

There's no point in sacrificing the best players in the team. You gain nothing. I was already town to virtually everybody and had nothing to gain.

Is this settled?

@RealKC I'd like an answer on your thoughts on SO37 please.

Reactions: fowltief

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
There's a vote on the table against SE37 with reasonable grounds for legitimacy.
You think? I still have little reason to believe that robijn is not a wolf.

Why am I wolfy now, exactly? Because I wasn't particularly interested in lynching Vike yesterday? Keep in mind that at the time I wrote that post, I had made my own analysis and found robijn to be pretty wolfy, and there was no evidence against Vike that I could see. At the time, Pyure had voted for him seemingly out of the blue, and Nojr and robijn voted for him out of self-defence. It wasn't until later that Pyure posted his big "Calculated Inactivity" post that quite thoroughly incriminated Vike. I did not respond to that post because either I was offline or because I simply just didn't have anything to say; I don't remember which.

As for CorpseCat, I think the only person who would have meta on him is Zexy, and he's dead. Maybe Dylan, but we're not going to get much out of him, either.

In any case, if it wasn't already clear to everyone, based on Vike's and Zexy's reveals, this game is most certainly using setup 5. There's actually a cop around somewhere; if the cop is not me, then my SHC posts haven't been for moot. Yay!

Finally, ##vote robijnvogel once again. Same reasons as yesterday, plus a bit of OMGUS (you're voting me now? really?), and my peek last night showed he's scum as well.

Also, this post
Pyure, this would make everyone in that game a suspect, right, not just the ones who were-wolves in that game. I mean, any observer of that behaviour would have been able to copy it.

Looking at the matrix with possible setups, I don't really see any setup in which this would make sense, unless the Towny Jailkeeper is a superb player who knows how to think like a wolf.
Can rule out setup C and 4 though, because a possible town Vigilante would always use his or her powers?
where he specifically refers to "the Towny Jailkeeper" is now particularly incriminating, now that we know that there was a Mafia Jailkeeper as well.