Werewolves the matrix. [Game Thread][Championship Practice]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
@dylanpiera
I was on mobile data and Tapatalk didn't seem to have any layout options, so bolding my vote in the original post was not a real option, sorry.
I will think of a way to get around that next time. :)
All gentleman that accepted this agreement know that you can use bb code on taparalk
[ B]This minus that space will be bold[/ B]

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
I don't like how Pyure bothered to go to the point of looking up a handbook just to get Vike lynched. When he's already the top lynch target (if Robin's vote did indeed count)

##vote vike on the off chance robin's vote doesn't count.
So he can flip town and we can lynch pyure tomorrow

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
vote vike
As Erin mentioned this giant fight between Pyure and Vike could exist so one of the two gets town's trust.

Sent from Discord using Tapatalk 9001

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
On the off chance that my previous vote didn't count because of me editing the post after it had already been quoted by someone else.

##vote Vikes

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Story of the day:

Just before recap my internet died, and coudn't fix it before I went to work.
Just got back and my dad fixed it gonna have dinner now and then post a recap

Day 3 has ended

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Night 3 recap.

• Zexy was killed by the Mafia. He was the Town Jailkeeper

Day 4 starts now. Feel free to talk.
Day 4 ends in exactly 24 hours and 3 minutes from now. (12 PM my time)

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, now that we know the setup, we know we definitely have a cop. On the downside, we also have a mafia vig. With no protective role.

So... I guess vike being mafia makes pyure town. I hope.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Zexy didn't just have a power-role, but he was a very good player as well. He will be missed.

@VictiniX888 As has been pointed out yesterday, this could have been an elaborate plot to cast suspicion away from a mafia member by sacrificing another.
Even though Vike did have a power role, I think in the current setup, he couldn't have used his powers, right? And the Mafia knew what setup we were playing all along.

However, I have n0 peeked Pyure as town, so that can't be the case.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Inb4, other players calling us out on "protecting" Pyure, claiming that the three of us are the last wolves.

I'm going to go with my n2 peek for now and ##vote SE37
My n3 peek was Zexy, so that doesn't help us a lot...