Werewolves the matrix. [Game Thread][Championship Practice]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Zexy, I love the amount of potential depth in this statement:
"Listen, people; as much as I don’t like the case on Vike, I can’t defend for him, I want him to show up and state his opinion as well. It’s just pointless for me to just defend him anymore, the only reason I trust him is the check."

After the game I want you to talk to me about what (town|wolf)!you were conveying here, if anything.

Reactions: Zexy

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Not entirely sure if I need to atm, but ##vote Vike for self preservation. Good night!
I'll make that bold first thing in the morning.
You're doing that thing again >_<
I'd vote you for it right now if I hadn't already.

Vike and Zexy's recent analysis posts look pretty town to me. I know that Vike's done snazzy analysis posts like that as a wolf in the past, so I can't take too much stock in that (though I don't know Zexy well, so I dunno if he does that as wolf too).

Pyure's current crusade against Vike confounds me. Currently, we've got a pretty good lead on robijn; if, at some point, we run out of leads, I might consider Vike as a possibility.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
I actually think it's highly possible Robin is the jailor.
He could have been roleblocking Pyure the past 2 nights. I see this as a possibility, and it would line up with Cop!Pyure not claiming his past 2 checks, or it could mean Mafia!Pyure unable to perform any kills. OR Pyure could just be an ordinary civilian that's being targeted by the mafia.

I'm leaning towards Robin being town now.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Actually, now that I think about it, Pyure being mafia isn't all that unlikely. He pulled this a couple of games ago to the village's demise.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
No, that wasn't a serious vote.
BUT, looking back through the thread, I find the_J and fowl's suggestion of lynching inactive players scummy. As I've said before I really do not think the mafia didn't kill, the more likely situation is their attacks have been blocked.
On the other hand, SO37, Zexy, Vike all look town.

Pyure is meh. I don't even know how to read him at this point.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
##Vote Fowl
DIdn't contribute anything to town for the past 2 days, and today comes out in support of the "lynch inactive players" movement. Scum.

Vote recap:
Robij (3) - SO37, Zexy, Vike
Pyure (2) - RealKC, Erin
Vike (2) - Pyure, Nojr
Goreae (1) - Robij
RealKC (1) - Fowl
Nojr (1) - the_J
Fowl (1) - Victini

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I'm inclined to agree with the prosecution on Vike here.

He started both of the two mislynch-wagons, on Fred and Leth, the second of which I still think was very shaky. He played the two against each other very well, actually; Leth was initially suspected for voting Fred, which he did mainly by restating Vike's own arguments at the time.

View attachment 26963
Look at any of the MU games we have played. You will see the town has pushed the other players around to get them to speak. I am not accusing him of being a wolf. I am solely putting him in a spotlight.

You aren't aggressive as town either.
To be fair, I randomvote on D1 and D2 by default just to shake the tree, but I'll agree that he's trying to shake the whole damned orchard on D1.

Under consideration, I will ##vote Fred.

Pyure's point about his reads is also a very valid one.
Scum reads: erindalc, Leth, RobijnVogel, fowltief
Slight scum reads: RealKC, trajing
Neutral: Frederikam, 016Nojr, SE37
Slight town: CoprseCat, goreae
Town: Pyure, Shazam08, Zexy, the_j, Victini

I don't wanna lynch the inactive players today. Leth has the most votes out all of my scumspects.

##Vote Lethosos
TOWN
VikeStep
The_J
Pyure
goreae
Zexy
Someone Else 37

LIKELY TOWN
Shazam08

IN THE MIDDLE/NO STRONG FEELINGS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER
VictiniX888
Erindalc
Corpsecat

POTENTIAL WOLF
016Nojr
trajing

WOLF
RealKC
Robijnvogel
Fowltief
(I fell a rank after questioning him on Leth. Such is life.)

The ones near the top are all pretty good players (except that Shazam guy, he sucks), and arguably the ones most likely to question and criticize him. It looks as if he's trying to keep them on his good side.

##Vote Vikestep