Werewolves the matrix. [Game Thread][Championship Practice]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
You know, I woke up at 8 but went to get groceries and forgot all about this...
(Why I don't like 12H phases haha)

Night recap inbound

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
upload_2016-4-20_21-18-1-jpeg.26993

It is now D2. The phase lasts 24 hours

Night phases will be shortened to 12 hours. Be aware.
upload_2016-4-20_21-18-1-jpeg.26993

It is now D3. The phase lasts 24 hours
You may speak again.

Reactions: Zexy

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Uhm... wolves did not try to kill two nights in a row or only one of both nights?
Or... we have a really awesome Town Jailkeeper (or other protecting role...).
@Pyure, what do you think is most likely?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Uhm... wolves did not try to kill two nights in a row or only one of both nights?
Or... we have a really awesome Town Jailkeeper (or other protecting role...).
@Pyure, what do you think is most likely?
I have no idea. I read something about a single designated mafia who gets to identify the murder target. If that person is on lockdown for whatever reason the murder would be blocked. I guess.

Or the wolves are comprised of Nojr, Trajing, the_J, etc who are totally out to lunch so far this game.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Why are you asking Pyure and not another player? vote robij until he clarifies this for me.
I simply trust his judgement, and he was the first to react when this happened last night.

##Vote Goreae, since he admitted to playing a werewolf game without issuing any werewolf kills in the first few nights.
If the wolves are not skipping kills (and therefore my vote on Goreae makes no sense whatsoever), the only other setups that'd make sense are setups with (1) at least one towny "saviour" and (2)* at least as many mafia "saviours" as towny vigilantes. This would mean setup B, D and 6 would be impossible and F, 1, 3 and 4 unlikely IN THIS CASE.
*Unless the town vigilante doesn't know who to hunt for.

Read each line of this message thoughtfully. I don't want Pyure accusing me of distracting you with trivial information like this line. :p

Reactions: Pyure

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
By the way, I am aware that I don't have a solid case against Goreae. As I pointed out before, anyone who played in that game could have copied said wolf behaviour from them ex-wolves and for them to copy it, (if they are copying at all,) only one of the current wolves must have competed in that game.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I have no idea. I read something about a single designated mafia who gets to identify the murder target. If that person is on lockdown for whatever reason the murder would be blocked. I guess.

Or the wolves are comprised of Nojr, Trajing, the_J, etc who are totally out to lunch so far this game.

Wait... really? So it's not some private convo group of the Mafia with the GM in which each of them states their cases and votes and they decide to kill the one with the most votes?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I don't like these 2 lines of your message.
Maybe you don't like the first line, but that ís why I asked Pyure. Maybe I should not trust Pyure since he's so active, which may make him seem wolfy, but on the other hand, like Pyure states, being completely absent from the game or lurking makes one look scummy as well. Fact stays that he is one of the more active players in this game that I haven't had any real indications on that point towards him being wolfy. + most people here know him.

The second line was never meant to be liked. :)

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Maybe you don't like the first line, but that ís why I asked Pyure. Maybe I should not trust Pyure since he's so active, which may make him seem wolfy, but on the other hand, like Pyure states, being completely absent from the game or lurking makes one look scummy as well. Fact stays that he is one of the more active players in this game that I haven't had any real indications on that point towards him being wolfy. + most people here know him.

The second line was never meant to be liked. :)

Pyure is also not meant to he trusted. He can play like a town when he's mafia.
And if he is mafia, he could do what Goreae did in one game: make inactive players that are town look scumy and get them killed. He could've even argued with Vike when at the begginig of the game to make us think they aren't both wolfs. But I don't know about the last option as Vike could be town and Pyure could've thinked about that and make us kill Vike while he's town.

Conclusion: never trust Pyure.

After writing this post I feel like voting Pyurethis means I changed my vote.

Sent from Discord using Tapatalk 9001

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
And if he is mafia, he could do what Goreae did in one game: make inactive players that are town look scumy and get them killed. He could've even argued with Vike when at the begginig of the game to make us think they aren't both wolfs. But I don't know about the last option as Vike could be town and Pyure could've thinked about that and make us kill Vike while he's town.

Vote REALKC
I honestly don't like your tone of your speech. i understand where you coming from "He could do it" But i can't put it past him to pull off something like this so early. To me, its not like him. I think your making up excuses and your activity makes you suspicious in my eyes.

Conclusion: never trust REALKC. :)

Reactions: Zexy

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Right, I read KC as town. First, because not trusting Pyure is always good practice :p
Nah, he's just speaking more than usual, and I guess he's actually contributing some stuff.

I still don't like Robin's posts. He's said himself that his goreae vote is not a solid case, so why vote for him in the first place? Just because goreae did it that game doesn't mean he's mafia here.
Also, I think the highest chance of what happened on previous 2 nights were doctor successfully protecting those that were attacked. Mostly because, mafia can assign their kill to someone. If they knew that someone is being targeted by the Jailor, they would probably assign it to someone else who is less suspicious. Right?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Vote REALKC I honestly don't like your tone of your speech. i understand where you coming from "He could do it" But i can't put it past him to pull off something like this so early. To me, its not like him. I think your making up excuses and your activity makes you suspicious in my eyes.

Conclusion: never trust REALKC. :)
And in turn, that post makes YOU look suspicious. Defending Pyure like that, it could easily be said that both Pyure and you are wolves.

For now, I am going to assume that both of you (Fowl and RealKC) are just overreacting townies though.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you

Pyure is just as likely to be a wolf as any one of us; your logic doesn't really make too much sense, though I think it's a case of you being mistaken, not wolfy.

Honestly I can't think of anything better than lynch the inactive players. I've made about a post a day so far, so I'd like to think that if I was a wolf I'd be able just to pick a reasonable target.

So it's Nojr or Traj. I don't think I've actually noticed a single post from Traj, so even if he is a wolf we don't exactly need to hurry up and lynch the guy. Nojr on the other hand (assuming he is the wolf) has a greater chance of getting around to doing a wolfkill, which we do not want.

So, seeing as my activity is pretty limited I'm posting my vote now.

Lynch Nojr.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
And in turn, that post makes YOU look suspicious. Defending Pyure like that, it could easily be said that both Pyure and you are wolves.

For now, I am going to assume that both of you (Fowl and RealKC) are just overreacting townies though.
i'm fully aware i'm protecting Pyure... (not that he needs help >.> ) I felt like i had to respond it as i don't like his logic. we are fighting each other which is probably excatly what the wolfs wanted by not lynching..

I agree with Js lastest post.. If no one is dying, killing off inactive players would help close the field down a bit, and possibly get lucky in the process.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I still don't like Robin's posts. He's said himself that his goreae vote is not a solid case, so why vote for him in the first place? Just because goreae did it that game doesn't mean he's mafia here.
Indeed it doesn't. If you look at my votes until now, you'll see that I typically cast my first vote fairly early in my real-life day, that just so happened to be right after night's end this time today. I do cast my vote in the direction of someone I suspect more than some others, but it typically isn't that well founded. I typically change (or confirm) my vote to someone more obviously suspicious somewhere later during the in-game day. The early vote is just so I'll influence the outcome of the vote in some arguably positive way, even if real-life catches up with me and I happen to not have any time to focus on the game for the rest of the in-game day. I don't like not-voting at all.

Your doctor reasoning makes sense very much. :)

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
i'm fully aware i'm protecting Pyure... (not that he needs help >.> ) I felt like i had to respond it as i don't like his logic. we are fighting each other which is probably excatly what the wolfs wanted by not lynching..

I agree with Js lastest post.. If no one is dying, killing off inactive players would help close the field down a bit, and possibly get lucky in the process.
That would be a good idea, except in the case in which you and/or The_J would be wolves, who would know that all inactive players are town...

I'd propose the randomization process that I proposed last game, but we'd need private messages for that to work and those are prohibited, right?

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Pyure is just as likely to be a wolf as any one of us; your logic doesn't really make too much sense, though I think it's a case of you being mistaken, not wolfy.

Honestly I can't think of anything better than lynch the inactive players. I've made about a post a day so far, so I'd like to think that if I was a wolf I'd be able just to pick a reasonable target.

So it's Nojr or Traj. I don't think I've actually noticed a single post from Traj, so even if he is a wolf we don't exactly need to hurry up and lynch the guy. Nojr on the other hand (assuming he is the wolf) has a greater chance of getting around to doing a wolfkill, which we do not want.

So, seeing as my activity is pretty limited I'm posting my vote now.

Lynch Nojr.

The problem with voting inactive players is that the wolfs could be the ones that are the most active and townies aren't that active.

Reactions: Robijnvogel