Werewolf organisation

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think one person deserves this much say. I think there should be 3-4 other good WW players who all do your role (along with you) so it is a bit more fair. (Not saying you would do anything wrong). Also this would be good in case you good AFK for a long time.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think one person deserves this much say. I think there should be 3-4 other good WW players who all do your role (along with you) so it is a bit more fair. (Not saying you would do anything wrong). Also this would be good in case you good AFK for a long time.
I wonder how we would determine said good players. Anyway according to the hacker this is a test

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019

We're talking about the organization thread, right? It's a good idea, but not possible with the standard forum layout. Only one person can create and/or edit a thread.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Can it? I've been having trouble with the verification email on a new account. Shazvikejoreae may have to wait.
Are you using Windows Live/Hotmail? I couldn't get the email to send to my @live.com address

Status
Not open for further replies.