Werewolf organisation

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I'm working on a game now. Not going to say much, other than it being a three-person team working on it.
The other two can say who they are if they want.

Reactions: 016Nojr

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone got a wolf convo from an old game lying around so I know how the wolf side of things actually works? Keep getting a villager role

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Yah that won't count as cheating though will it even though it isn't for the current game

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Can i be after trajing? (if its not already been chosen). I've got a few ideas for my own. The primary goal of it will be to be fun. I'm tired of games ending in a clear obvious winner, there has always been one side with more power. My game. If you want to win you need to fight until the end. There'll be a lot of zany new concepts. More will be said later

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Can i be after trajing? (if its not already been chosen). I've got a few ideas for my own. The primary goal of it will be to be fun. I'm tired of games ending in a clear obvious winner, there has always been one side with more power. My game. If you want to win you need to fight until the end. There'll be a lot of zany new concepts. More will be said later
I don't know that I like the sound of "new concepts by Vikestep" very much...

Reactions: Strikingwolf
Status
Not open for further replies.