Werewolf organisation

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, gmail for this one. I may post a bug report if I can't find a solution.
That's interesting. Someone on IRC was telling me he was not getting a verification email either and he was using gmail... If you don't get a verification email the_j I will PM jaded and nana about it.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
That's interesting. Someone on IRC was telling me he was not getting a verification email either and he was using gmail... If you don't get a verification email the_j I will PM jaded and nana about it.

Would you? I want the account ready before I set up the game.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I use gmail; never had a problem with the account verification. Sometimes, though, it might not appear in the "primary" inbox; it could have gone to like "updates" or "forums".

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Would you? I want the account ready before I set up the game.

Derp; He was talking to J. I can read.

Can I take you up on that offer anyway, Vike? I'm trying and failing to set up another account for Unfairwolf. A PM in the right direction would be awesome.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Found this games meme

hxy2X6S.jpg

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Probably the laughing coffin along with akihiko and suguo

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.