Werewolf organisation

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Nojr (SIGN UP NOT STARTED
  2. RJS ( SIGN UP NOT STARTED)
  3. Shazam (SIGN UP NOT STARTED)
  4. Jus2Beast (SIGN UP NOT STARTED)
Thats the current list for the next 4 games, I guess you can claim #5 :p?

Well @chbachman snuck in there so I'm not sure of that's an order or just people that wanted to do it

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Guys, what do you think of the role where if the person guesses someones role right, they are given a clue to the identity of a random wolf. 1 guess per night.
This is just me being a pain in the ass, but I don't like giving arbitrary control back to the GM. In this case, the GM gets to decide how much of a "clue" to give away.

If its explicit, like if its always the first letter of their name or something the GM determines at the beginning of the game, that's totally different.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Sure. Just watch out on the forum games section for the next one. I recommend following the current game, and also looking through old ones to get a better feel for the game.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I think I'm technically before Shazam, but I'm happy for him to go first because I've got a bit going on this week (having to look at places to move into) and I have a week off on the last week of October. So a bit later is better for me :p

Reactions: Shazam08

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I think I'm technically before Shazam, but I'm happy for him to go first because I've got a bit going on this week (having to look at places to move into) and I have a week off on the last week of October. So a bit later is better for me :p

That works out well, 'cause I'll be too busy to GM the last week in October.

U̅n̿fͯaͧi̮r̖w̆o᷈l͝f̴ finishing commence.

Last edited:
Reactions: buggirlexpres

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Alr̾i̠ght, I'm c̟lose to k᷈icking off Unfair͛wo̩l͌f. I'll l͒eave the role sheet here if anyone wants a sneak peek.

Gideon requested this, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.