Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
But the last two people would kill each other wouldn't they?
Well voting isn't mandatory here. As a result, lynching inactive players is actually quite beneficial to everyone. You need to be active or die for being inactive.

How that goes towards the final two, who knows what could happen on the days leading up to the finale? They could decide to make it a draw, one could decide to offer themself as a sacrifice, neither can vote and leave it to random chance, or someone could bring an MIA player into the finale and just kill them off. The game could end when there's only three people left. I'd honestly be very interested to know how it plays out.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
:p I decided discussing it here would be uber naughty, so, let's wait till after the game sir :)

(Dylan, if you haven't already, maybe a death convo's in order. Especially since we don't get to natter with each other in pms. We're a chatty community ok :p )

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I find that idea only partially tantalizing.
Yeah, the problem with that sort of game is it breaks the basic premise of Werewolf: pitting an informed minority against the uninformed majority. If everyone is just a Survivalist (that's what that role's called, right?), then there's really no clear reason for anyone to try to lynch anyone else in particular. In a normal game, the town works together because they all benefit from seeking out the wolves. In this game... about the only reason you'd vote (that I can think of, at least) would be to save your own butt when somebody votes for you.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Yeah, the problem with that sort of game is it breaks the basic premise of Werewolf: pitting an informed minority against the uninformed majority. If everyone is just a Survivalist (that's what that role's called, right?), then there's really no clear reason for anyone to try to lynch anyone else in particular. In a normal game, the town works together because they all benefit from seeking out the wolves. In this game... about the only reason you'd vote (that I can think of, at least) would be to save your own butt when somebody votes for you.
I assumed his idea was a joke.....you didn't? :p

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Can we all just coordinate to not do any votes and have a reaaaaaaaaly long game?
At least one person must die each round. If they don't, the RNGoddess steps in and kills someone for you.
Well that's the thing. Technically it's not werewolf. It's an elimination game, and only one will survive to the end. With everyone only trying to survive, there's no suspicion, no speculation about who's wolfy or not. Just trying not to get lynched. Keep in mi9nd this game is more of an experiment than anything else.
I assumed his idea was a joke.....you didn't? :p
It was absolutely serious.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
At least one person must die each round. If they don't, the RNGoddess steps in and kills someone for you.

Well that's the thing. Technically it's not werewolf. It's an elimination game, and only one will survive to the end. With everyone only trying to survive, there's no suspicion, no speculation about who's wolfy or not. Just trying not to get lynched. Keep in mi9nd this game is more of an experiment than anything else.

It was absolutely serious.
Gor, this is already a thing on mafia universethe winner over there gets a title.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry buds but i'll have to ask to get removed from the ping list. I might come back later.