Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Hey so I noticed that you have that time and date converter thing for GMs for use.

I personally use http://time.is/compare and I think it looks a lot nicer and has a good mobile interface as well so I thought you could maybe replace that. Just a suggestion :)

Reactions: Shazam08

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I think I'm gonna GM another game. Yeah.
So I just went and made the rolesheet, here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Vu16tN7h0EcuMHCB_EfmwC6rCSd6KFfIBzGNdTlkIE/edit?usp=sharing

Backstory time: Me and my friends frequently play Mafia. So the rolesheet is based on the roles we usually use. And it's Mafia (well it's not too different from Werewolf)

So, any comments on the roles?

1. So the lovers need to kill Cupid in order to win?
2. And what if either of them dies? That'd make it impossible for the other one to win, so would the other one die? And Cupid would not be able to win anymore either, so would Cupid die as well?
3. I am missing the game end conditions:
-When all mafia are dead, town wins and Cupid wins if both lovers are still alive. (Even if Cupid is dead.)
-When all town is dead, mafia wins and Cupid [...]
-The lovers only win if they are the last ones alive (in which case Cupid would win as well, regardless of being dead)

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
1. So the lovers need to kill Cupid in order to win?
2. And what if either of them dies? That'd make it impossible for the other one to win, so would the other one die? And Cupid would not be able to win anymore either, so would Cupid die as well?
3. I am missing the game end conditions:
-When all mafia are dead, town wins and Cupid wins if both lovers are still alive. (Even if Cupid is dead.)
-When all town is dead, mafia wins and Cupid [...]
-The lovers only win if they are the last ones alive (in which case Cupid would win as well, regardless of being dead)
1. Oh yeah. I'll make it so that the lovers can win with the Cupid.
2. I forgot to add that if one of them were to die, the other would die too. Cupid shouldn't die though, as that doesn't make sense. Plus Cupid might be able to help the town/mafia
3. i) Yes ii) Yes iii) That's one of their win conditions

To add: the "last ones standing" win condition for the lovers is there for hypothetical TownXMafia relationships. This makes it so that both lovers can still win

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Put me down for The Circle:
It's basically a standard werewolf game, but with no wolves, and no roles! Just one lynch every 12 hours. Notes:
  • At least one person must die each lynch. At least one person must be left alive at the end.
  • Ties are resolved by killing every tied player.
  • Non-voters are not smited, but they will be more likely to be lynched.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
On second thought, push monocon back a rung in the list. I want to focus on my japanese final not frivolous monocle filled gentlemanly roleplay werewolf hosting. I feel like I'll do it more justice when my mind isn't literally filled with desu.