Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
OK first of all, feedback, MORE STORE ITEMS! This is a game about money, let me use it
How much does it cost to bribe the guard?

The guard needs some incentive to accept bribes. He should be neutral, and his win condition be to have the most money by game end.

Where does money go if you die? Maybe add a will item that lets you give your money to someone on death, and a more expensive one that gives money to a random person on your team.

Reactions: Pyure

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
and a more expensive one that gives money to a random person on your team.
I don't see the reason for this item, because if I read the sheet correctly it doesn't matter who wins if you are dead as you have lost and there is no way around that.
Now, an item that lets you bind your win condition to a person when you die (so if that player wins you still win) might be interesting.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I don't see the reason for this item, because if I read the sheet correctly it doesn't matter who wins if you are dead as you have lost and there is no way around that.
Now, an item that lets you bind your win condition to a person when you die (so if that player wins you still win) might be interesting.
Good point, forgot about that. That would be cool but would have to be expensive.
Also, the death noot would still be useful to make threats.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
OK first of all, feedback, MORE STORE ITEMS! This is a game about money, let me use it
How much does it cost to bribe the guard?

The guard needs some incentive to accept bribes. He should be neutral, and his win condition be to have the most money by game end.

Where does money go if you die? Maybe add a will item that lets you give your money to someone on death, and a more expensive one that gives money to a random person on your team.
I made him neutral, but I forgot about the win condtion. I'll add it soon.
The warden's bribe cost will depend on the role: an FBI Agent will require 300 Gold, while a Townie will cost 50 Gold. But those aren't the final number and will be established in the Sign Up thread for the game.
Oh, and maybe a death noot item that lets you leave a message when you die.
I could add an item like that one, but make it allow you to give an message when you get jailed.

Sent from Discord using Tapatalk 9001

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
And the fact that you don't really care about other players, except maybe the Bodyguard and FBI Agent.
Note: If it is not clear in the rolesheet:
Each town player plays for himself, not for the team.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
And the fact that you don't really care about other players, except maybe the Bodyguard and FBI Agent.
Note: If it is not clear in the rolesheet:
Each town player plays for himself, not for the team.

How much gold does each player start out with? If it's several hundred, then everyone could just about buy all the items they'd need for the entire game, without having to squeeze money out of other people.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I'll use random.org to switch between 3 possible numbers which are in the rolesheet(I hope), but I agree with you. How expensive should the items be?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Is that what it sounds like?
Yep,

Everyone gets a nightkill, Everyone gets something extra above it, last 6 people standing win

(and some other things without going into much detail)

One was recently hosted on the other forum I play on where zexy also is from and it was a bunch of fun.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Yep,

Everyone gets a nightkill, Everyone gets something extra above it, last 6 people standing win

(and some other things without going into much detail)

One was recently hosted on the other forum I play on where zexy also is from and it was a bunch of fun.
Something extra above it?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I had an idea for a game based on a movie I saw on netflix called the Circle. The basic premise of the game: no wolves. 12 hour days to offset that. Everyone's goal is to survive until the end. Basically the entire game is trying to convince everyone else not to kill you. I think it'd be a neat experiment.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I had an idea for a game based on a movie I saw on netflix called the Circle. The basic premise of the game: no wolves. 12 hour days to offset that. Everyone's goal is to survive until the end. Basically the entire game is trying to convince everyone else not to kill you. I think it'd be a neat experiment.
Would the game last a certain number of days?