Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I just had a really bad idea.

Moon-moonWolf: Where everyone is basically a Moon-moon.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
My hidden secret: I've already been planning to do an All Jester game. Guess I won't now :p
Nah, go ahead. I've already convinced myself it was not worth doing.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I had an idea for a game recently: Lonewolf.

There are a fair few different win objectives such as kill X person, alongside the village and wolves. The main big tist is nobody can wina fter death even if their team does.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Also, the problem with doing an all-Jester game now is that everyone knows about it. You should've just done a closed-setup game and not told anyone about that premise.
With roles not announced upon death and a random wolf-kill each night by GM

> Game down to three people and one is lynched
> Well Person 2 almost must be a wolf, may as well use Jester on him
> Person 3 dies via wolf kill...

wat

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'd already decided it was too silly even for me. I'd even planned to cancel it after a few days when it became alarmingly obvious what I'd done.
I did say it was a really bad idea. Go blame Someone Else for it.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
So uhhh guise I think I uh may have a found a possible role for next "vintage" WW game...
Ghi0cij.jpg
Also I learned to watch out when typing capital "w", as opposed to pressing ctrl-w...

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of dragon being up and/or ready for action, we've got no games lined up after his.

Got a game you're sitting on? Want to unleash Mev's Madness (or anything simpler) upon the community? Come on down!

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of dragon being up and/or ready for action, we've got no games lined up after his.

Got a game you're sitting on? Want to unleash Mev's Madness (or anything simpler) upon the community? Come on down!
Sounds like fun. Hook me up.
I'll get my self a copy of that doc and update the time on it later today.

edit: And with a list of questions about the game.

Reactions: Pyure and Shazam08

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like fun. Hook me up.
I'll get my self a copy of that doc and update the time on it later today.

edit: And with a list of questions about the game.
oh shit

it's happening

From what I can tell, it's crazy complex and really needs balancing (Ra'as Al Ghuul revives someone every night, each half of the village starts in a convo together, etc.). I could help you streamline it, if you want.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, it shows its age.
All votes require a reason (no anti-smite votes).
Roleplay is required at least once a day. Just a line or two. Otherwise atmosphere is lost. Sorry trajing.
You may lock your vote to hurry the night ("I lock my vote for Shazam08!"). Once locked, your vote can't be changed.
Lady Shiva - When she dies all players gain an additional life.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
oh shit

it's happening

From what I can tell, it's crazy complex and really needs balancing (Ra'as Al Ghuul revives someone every night, each half of the village starts in a convo together, etc.). I could help you streamline it, if you want.
That'll be great. I'll pm you after school.

Reactions: Shazam08

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019

So it's not exactly simple, but I've got a game idea I've been sitting on for a while now. I believe it's highly unbalanced and probably skewed in the town's favor, depending on the number of players, so if anyone wants to look at it, here you go.
YOMAWOLF
I wouldn't like to run it all by myself, so maybe I could get the jointGM to help...?

Reactions: Shazam08