Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I guess this is a bit late to the XCOM party, but I felt this guy had to be shown off. I'm playing Enemy Within on normal difficulty, ironman mode and with a few second wave options, including training roulette. And boy did I come up trumps with this guy:
wis0hWw.jpg

He has bullet storm, up close and personal, AND double tap, making him capable, under the right conditions, of taking 4 shots in a single turn.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I guess this is a bit late to the XCOM party, but I felt this guy had to be shown off. I'm playing Enemy Within on normal difficulty, ironman mode and with a few second wave options, including training roulette. And boy did I come up trumps with this guy:
wis0hWw.jpg

He has bullet storm, up close and personal, AND double tap, making him capable, under the right conditions, of taking 4 shots in a single turn.
ironman mode
What was that? I couldn't hear you over Fernando's massive balls.

Also, @Someone Else 37! You're up. Ready?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
wis0hWw.jpg

Xcom EW?

Xcom 2 is out! Join me in taking back earth from this alien scum

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to figure out why my PC keeps crashing first. Once that's sorted (and XCOM2 is on sale) I may join you
If you have a nvidia gpu then try uninstalling your driver and nvidia experience. Recently had to spend half a day trying to do that.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
If you have a nvidia gpu then try uninstalling your driver and nvidia experience. Recently had to spend half a day trying to do that.
AMD. Tried a fresh driver install, a reset of Windows and repasted the processor. When I have the time I'll try memtest on the Ram and see if that works

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Looks like Pyure's got nobody to tell.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Reactions: Shazam08