Werewolf! [Game Thread]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Day 4 Recap:
Things had calmed down since yesterday, with the ghost of Vike floating around, some of the town had considered finding ways to revive him from the dead. Meanwhile suspicions falls upon Nojr, for what reason was he attacked last night? But with a clue from the new town ghost, it was neutrally agreed upon that Pyure would be the one to go. After the snap of Pyure’s neck was heard, the Priest proclaimed that he was the Witch - and in his pocket was sgbros’s handgun.... Wonder how it ended up there.

As everyone walks back to their house for the night, two metal wash tub magically fell out the sky and hit Victini and TheEpic right on their head - knocking them out. Both lived, but it seems like they’ll be sleeping outside for tonight.

The sounds of wolf howls was heard again, followed by the sound of boiling water. In the following morning, Victini(or what’s left of him) was found turned into beef stew… Looks like the wolf saw the wash tub and wanted some stew for the night. The Priest managed to discover Victini’s role as a Bodyguard. Vike then proceeded to give everyone a heart attack by suddenly popping up behind them while being covered in dirt, he was soaked in some kind of green liquid.

Summary:
Victini and TheEpic used up their grace smite!
Pyure got lynched, he was a Witch!
Victini got wolkilled, he was a Bodyguard!
Vike got revived by the Apothecariast!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
so, as nojr seemed to like to protect pyure I think its logically to get rid of him as well. Unless someone has a better plan
vote nojr

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Given that I had the ability ghost and I have been revived, I am not allowed to say the names of players, or vote publicly, instead that must all be via PM.

So yeah.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Given that I had the ability ghost and I have been revived, I am not allowed to say the names of players, or vote publicly, instead that must all be via PM.

So yeah.

That means that you are kind of useless

unless you can act as a middle man for when a villager wants to know something of someone else without being known.
as you are a known villager you are safe to trust for other villagers you might even just say you won't do it when you think it's bad for the village (as you know who everyone is)
but even then, is this useful at this stage?

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
My RNG has not been on my side, considered that i know 2 of my 4 scans have failed. VikeSteps (Scan result gave cultist) and Pyure (Scan result gave Town). I have no idea who to vote, and i wont hate on anyone who thinks I am a wolf, and @SoraZodia can confirm that nothing about "016Nojr was attacked by a Unstable, but survived due to his toughness trait" is telling that i am a wolf/cultist/town.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm gonna clear up with Sora what I can actually do, since I know all the roles, but I don't want to just throw the game by saying "The wolf is the person who made post x" or "This person has a y in their avatar".

I will say though, that I was stupid and did not read the whole rolesheet, especially the part about Alpha Wolf's randomizing the results of seers...

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
uhh... vike knows all the roles... wouldn't that make him a good target for the wolves?

Edit: also, pyure wanted him revived, and he's a witch... what could be going on.

Reactions: Pyure

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if you are a witch, one way to look like you are a villager is to wish for a villager to be revived.

Reactions: Pyure

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Soo... could everyone vote something else than me? As I am a drunk seer?

Last edited:

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote nojr

Wait fuck im not in.
A metal wash tub appears out of the sky and bonked dylan on his head, knocking him out. A beam of light then sucked him up into the sky, that was the first and last time the town had seen of him.
If you want to, I can add you to the death convo.