Werewolf! [Game Thread]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Day 5 Recap:
As the Sun sets, the town decided that Shazam(their beloved reindeer) would get the rope for tonight. As Shazam felt the joints of his neck dislocating, he led one final cry. But it was not a cry of a innocent reindeer, no, it was the blood-curdling howl of a wolf - the town froze in fear at the howl, it was the very howl they had heard these past few nights. The priest then slowly approaches, the body and proclaimed that Shazam was a Alpha Wolf.

As the night sets in, the town thought they are finally safe. Afterall, they had just killed the wolf pack’s leader, surely the rest of them will have ran away by now. But as they settle into their bed, full from the venison burgers, an all-too-familiar wolf howl was heard again. In the following morning, HeilMewTwo was found at the brink of death. In his dying breath, he delivered the most inspirational speech he had ever made. The Priest proclaimed that HeilMewTwo was a Villager, and that his speech seemed to had given the town a new breath of strength.

Summary:
Shazam got lynched, he was a Alpha Wolf!
HeilMewTwo got wolfkilled, he was a Villager with Persistence!
Everyone(living) gains the Toughness trait.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Uh... antismite Lenscas because Nojr said he was a cultist? I don't even know...

Vike of the Steppe, guide us!

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
vote lenscas because 23
Vike is the drunken seer, so Nojr must be a normal seer than? now that the alpha wolf is dead, I think we can trust him, unless he's a wolf and just pretending?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
norj called me a cultist when the alpha was still alive. however I also have no idea who might be a love so
antistmie dragon_fang101
@Someone Else 37 I would appreciate it if you changed your antismite as I now have 2 votes on me

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
antismite someone else

sorry for being absent yesterday, I wasn't able to switch vote from HMT to Shazam unfortunately. We've got a good thing here going now. We all have toughness and we've got one wolf down, 'tis a good position to be in since we have Vike on our side guiding us

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Mid-Day Tally:
Strikingwolf: 2
dragon_fang: 1
Someone Else: 1
TheEpic: 1
lenscas: 1

Not Yet Voted: @016Nojr

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
He's right; everyone save Nojr and Vike has exactly one visible vote. There was much vote-swapping today.

Unless the extra Striking vote is from Vike; in which case, it wasn't made public until this recap now.

Hmm, I just had an idea. If everyone (save Vike) votes for a different person, Vike can put his secret vote on somebody he knows is a wolf without actually having to tell anyone who the wolf he's voting for is. Thus, we'll get a wolf lynched every night unless the only remaining wolf is the one who nobody voted for; in which case, we'll know who to vote for the next night.

Nojr, go vote Vike.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Day 6 Recap:
Despite Mew’s epic speech, the town were rather quiet today. There were small talks of bandwagons and finger pointing but that had fizzed out by the afternoon. Eventually, it was decided that Strikingwolf would be the one for the rope, but the Mayor had other plans. In place of Striking, Nojr was now the one to get the role. But as Striking was about to walk off the execution stance, he slipped on a banana and ran right into the execution pole - which then proceed to head right on Nojr's head. Miraculously he survived but not without a big red bump on his head. With the pole dead, the town made do with burning. But again, Nojr had somehow survived this.

Everyone slept peacefully for the night, no wolf howls was heard as far as anyone was concerned. But a sadistic laughter was heard throughout the night along with sounds of an struggle. Everyone was surprised to see Epic all cutted up and bandaged at the following morning.

Summary:
Strikingwolf Nojr got lynched, but survived due to his Toughness!
Epic got attacked by a Unstable, but survived due to his Toughness!
Nojr lost his grace smite!
Pole got killed by Strikingwolf, it was a pole!

Last edited: