Werewolf! [Game Thread]

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Ha Ha I was the apoctherist. almost killed one of you but last night is too late :p

Anyway I survived to the end, I'll call that a win in my little tiny notebook.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
GG! We should do more of these reboot games.

Three cheers to Sora for effort this game, by the way. Midday vote tallies, keeping the OP updated with roles, being active and answering questions in convos... *high five*

If anyone's wondering about the Fun Facts:
I nearly got slapped by Shazam
If one of you's Unstable, I swear to god I'll slap Sora through his monitor.

Vike is a master burger eater
After Vike was revived, he knew he'd be converting to the wolves but couldn't name any names.
In case you're genuinely on board, though, some help would be greatly appreciated here before I'm snapped.
  • Do you know any roles, or have you received any roleclaims, from other players? Remember, no names.
  • On a totally unrelated and completely random note, I've decided to number some living players from 1 to 8 for my own amusement. I thought you might enjoy it.
    1. Strikingwolf
    2. TheEpic5
    3. 016Nojr
    4. Someone Else 37
    5. HeilMewTwo
    6. dragon_fang101
    7. VictiniX888
    8. lenscas
You know, I ate 6 burgers today. Just thought I would share that with you.
Yum! Jeez, now you're making me hungry.

I was thinking of heading up to a burger joint with some friends from church, too, but I've just now realized I've only got enough cash to bring one. And damn, it's hard to pick just one out of my congregation. I'm friends with a pharmacist dude, who's crazy old-fashioned, and his daughter (a wicked magician, by the way).

Which one should I bring? They're both open for lunch.

...Actually, though, I haven't caught up with the minister for a while. Maybe I should invite him instead?
You know what, I thought I ate 6 burgers, but I had already taken my medicine twice today. I actually only had 3 burgers.

Also, I like the idea of taking a magician. Sounds good with me.
Whoa, slow down there. You lost me in your epic tale of beef.

Are you saying you took medicine with your six burgers?

And that you wanted me to take the magician out for 3 burgers?
Yes, but I am now out of medicine
Entirely out of medicine? Are you sure? I thought I saw a big red pill with a skull and crossbones next to your empty bottle.
Nope, that medicine was taken by somebody else, apparently they lived through it though. Tough bloke they were.
The game sheet had easter eggs :3
Grumble grumble strikethrough my fake copyright grumble