Werewolf! [Game Thread]

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Summary:
Strikingwolf got lynched, but survived due to his Toughness!
I made a mistake on this, the Mayor had used his ability too override the vote to Nojr. The recap will be edited to reflect this.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Mid-Day Tally:
Strikingwolf: 5
lenscas: 1

Everyone voted! Praise the Sun \o/

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Day 7 Recap:
With Pole II newly positioned on the execution stance, the time of the lynch drew near again. This time, by a near unanimous vote, Strikingwolf will be the one to go.But like with Nojr, Strikingwolf had somehow managed to survive. As Striking rubs his neck in disbelief, the pole once again broke - Although this time it didn’t land on anyone. Disappointed, the town was about to give in for the night until Vike invited all of them to stay at his house for dinner. As their numbers had grew rather thin, he reasoned that they’ll be safer if they stay together for the night - Plus, it will be a nice change of pace. The town, charmed by his offer, accepted it.

As the town enters Vike’s house, they noticed a crystal ball resting on a nearly windowsill along with a empty beer bottle. Dinner was ready when night appears and the town, rather relaxed now, waited patiently for dinner appears. It was then that they notices some oddities happening. First, Nojr was missing, along with Strikingwolf and TheEpic. Second, although they were not seers, the form of the Grim Reaper started to take shape in Vike’s crystal ball. Third, for some reason, everyone in the room started to get very very sleepy…

In the following morning, Vike, Strikingwolf, and TheEpic, tummy bulging from the feast last night, slept soundly for the rest of the day.

Summary:
Strikingwolf got lynched, but survived due to his toughness!
Nojr got wolfkilled, he was the Seer!
Pole II got killed by Strikingwolf, it was a pole!

The wolf was at equilibrium with the town, the wolf team along with the cultist won! Good game everyone!

Rolesheet
Daily Action sheet

Fun facts:
I nearly got slapped by Shazam
Vike is a master burger eater
The game sheet had easter eggs :3

Reactions: Shazam08

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
gg guys, tho I still hate Vike.

Taking my leave now from Werewolf, will be back in a few weeks so don't miss me too hard.

Water the plants and put Pyure around a noose for me, please? ;)

Reactions: Pyure

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah rabid wolf can only convert non-powered roles, so @Shazam08 came up with the plan to thief vike's powers and then convert him. Even if we didn't have mayor on our side I think we would have won this one ;)

Reactions: Shazam08