Werewolf! [Game Thread]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
vote lenscas, I am drunk but hopefully he is a cultist.
And note:

Referring to my ability: "Can survive a lynch or wolf attack once."
But that would mean you were a wolf...because an unstable attacked you (who must be a wolf because you can only survive wolf/lynch) who can only attack team members. There's something fishy here, but I don't think you're a wolf.

As far as the lenscas/pyure deal. @Pyure is not proven IMO because Vike was a drunk seer, but I'm not completely certain that he's a wolf either. At this point I think that pyure is probably cultist and that Lenscas could be whatever. So vote pyure

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
can I point out that VikeStep had the ghost ability and unless I read the rolesheet incorectly has some nice information.
can I also point out that I'm not the first to claim that Pyure is bad for the village and gave a reason (sgbros1) and then there is still vikes thing

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
But that would mean you were a wolf...because an unstable attacked you (who must be a wolf because you can only survive wolf/lynch) who can only attack team members. There's something fishy here, but I don't think you're a wolf.
Interesting story, I just called Nojr on this (privately)

I've also asked Sora for clarification on the rules here, but in the interest of openness:
@SoraZodia, this is a copy of what I asked privately in the Nojr convo:

@SoraZodia, if an unstable wolf attacks a villager, will the villager die?
If an unstable wolf attacks a villager and is power-blocked somehow and the villager fails to die, will the unstable wolf die?

Needs to kill one of thier own every third night. Can not choose themselves.
Something's really messed up here because no unstables died last night even though no unstable kill was carried out. Which suggests that one of sgbros or vikestep was unstable since they died.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Referring to my ability: "Can survive a lynch or wolf attack once."
I should clarify on that, toughness extends to attacks made by the Unstable as well any death-causing power.

On the subject of the Unstable, a town/cultist Unstable would be able to target anyone since it would a bit unfair to expect them to guess out their teammates.

Send from my phone via tapaonomtalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Guys are we retarded? Vikestep has seen the rolesheet because he's a ghost. Someone has a resurrection stone. Could we please revive him?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I should clarify on that, toughness extends to attacks made by the Unstable as well any death-causing power.

On the subject of the Unstable, a town/cultist Unstable would be able to target anyone since it would a bit unfair to expect them to guess out their teammates.

If the unstable fails to kill anyone every third day, will the unstable die?

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
If the unstable fails to kill anyone every third day, will the unstable die?
I would randomly pick a target, since the unstable could easily use that to kill himself and stop any future kills.

Edit: Misread the post, the unstable won't die if his kill fails. The above is for when he fails to pick a target

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ok. So in short basically the toughness trait can block unstable attacks from lynches, wolfkills and OTHER STUFF, which means we can't infer that Nojr is a wolf, nor that Vike or bros are unstable.

Basically nothing useful.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
vikestep died? when?
Day 3 Recap:
Today was a bit different, discussions were held and investigations were made. At the end, the town decided that sgbros will be the one to get the rope. Just as the platform beneath him fell, he instantly stretched out his arm, aimed, and fired... A flower? As puzzled as everyone was, the local Priest managed to carry out his job and declared that sgbros was a Hunter… That seems to really like flower guns.

At night, a sadistic laugh was heard along sounds of a struggle. A bit after, the now familiar wolf howl was heard again along with the screams of pain. In the following morning, a horribly wounded Nojr was walking along with the town to the half-eaten body of Vike. The priest proclaimed that Vike was a Drunken Seer. A small mist had then appeared and disappeared.

Summary:
sgbros got lynched, he was a Hunter!
Nojr got attacked by a Unstable, but survived due to his Toughness!
VikeStep got wolfkilled, he was a Drunken Seer with the Ghost trait!

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Someone made a point about the Ghost which I had to agreed on. Basically the Ghost(Vike) will not be able be post any names after he's revived, due to the limitation placed on him after his death.

In other news...
Mid-Day Recap:
Pyure: 3
lenscas: 2
016 Nojr: 1

Not yet voted: @VictiniX888 @dragon_fang101 @Shazam08 @TheEpic5

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
antismite shazam
if you go to page 6 and scroll down a little bit you find a nice post from me where I point out a lot of things people have said that point to Pyure being a cultist. You might want to give it a look and change your vote :p