Werewolf! [Game Thread]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, nah, it's cool bruh.

I can't really prove my role unless I kill someone, and myself.

I'll switch my vote (antismite) back to Lens.

Still keeping my kill on Pyure, though.

So you tell them to stop voting for you than you say "it's cool bruh" without saying ANYTHING?

I'm either really uninformed on how this game works, or yall have gone mad!

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Sounds like sg wants to be lynched. Eh, I'll give it to him; there's no jesters in this game. Vote sgbros.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Pinged again! Damn you, life and your many scheduling issues.

I'm... confused. I'm not sure why a real Hunter would blackmail someone to get himself out of a lynch, but sg was clearly pretty confident with his threats. Hm.

I guess I'll vote sgbros. C'est la vie.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Day 3 Recap:
Today was a bit different, discussions were held and investigations were made. At the end, the town decided that sgbros will be the one to get the rope. Just as the platform beneath him fell, he instantly stretched out his arm, aimed, and fired... A flower? As puzzled as everyone was, the local Priest managed to carry out his job and declared that sgbros was a Hunter… That seems to really like flower guns.

At night, a sadistic laugh was heard along sounds of a struggle. A bit after, the now familiar wolf howl was heard again along with the screams of pain. In the following morning, a horribly wounded Nojr was walking along with the town to the half-eaten body of Vike. The priest proclaimed that Vike was a Drunken Seer. A small mist had then appeared and disappeared.

Summary:
sgbros got lynched, he was a Hunter!
Nojr got attacked by a Unstable, but survived due to his Toughness!
VikeStep got wolfkilled, he was a Drunken Seer with the Ghost trait!

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Wait, Nojr got attacked by an Unstable?
Rolesheet said:
Unstable: Needs to kill one of thier own every third night. Can not choose themselves.
So... does that mean Nojr's a wolf? Sora, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it does...

Vote Nojr, because why would an Unstable attack him is he's not a wolf? There's no roles that mess with other people's targets, save the roleclocking Sorcerer.

Also, Sora, what do you mean with the flower gun? Did sgbros get roleblocked?

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
I hope this is not breaking the rules Sora, this is a non-game-related PSA.

So if you haven't read the organization thread, I will stop playing WW games for about three weeks or so. EOY exams are here, so I have to study.
I will also be leaving the forums in the same time period, but I will leave at the end of the week.
Not to worry though, because after my exams I have a WW game in the planning, and oh boy it's gonna be good.

So, goodbye for now, I guess. Feed the cat and send Pyure on a rope for me, please? ;)

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Wait, Nojr got attacked by an Unstable?
So... does that mean Nojr's a wolf? Sora, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it does...
An Unstable can be either town, wolf, or cultist and they can only attack people on the same team. But it does not guarantee that the target is a wolf.

Also, Sora, what do you mean with the flower gun? Did sgbros get roleblocked?
Err, I'll leave that up to your interpretations.

I hope this is not breaking the rules Sora, this is a non-game-related PSA.
Lightning rained down on sgbros It's fine

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Sora, did you forget to process the Hunter kill?
"When killed, can choose one person to take with them. If the hunter happens to be alive with one other werewolf, then he will overpower the wolf."

I'm....surprised sgbros didn't kill vikestep after his little threat earlier.
dont judge me, i haven't had coffee yet. Vikestep was wolfkilled.

Vote Nojr although someone will have to explain to me again why him and the unstable are wolves and not villagers.

Reactions: sgbros1

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Sora, did you forget to process the Hunter kill?
"When killed, can choose one person to take with them. If the hunter happens to be alive with one other werewolf, then he will overpower the wolf."

I'm....surprised sgbros didn't kill vikestep after his little threat earlier.
dont judge me, i haven't had coffee yet. Vikestep was wolfkilled.

Vote Nojr although someone will have to explain to me again why him and the unstable are wolves and not villagers.
That was, evidently, my misinterpretation of the rolesheet. I thought that "needs to kill one of thier own every third night" implies that the Unstable person would have to know who their teammates are, and thus could only be a wolf.

Unless I also misinderstood "can not choose themselves". I thought this meant that, if I was Unstable, I would not be able to suicidally kill myself in order to prevent further damage to the rest of my team. However, Sora may have meant that the Unstable person would not be able to choose their own target at all; rather, Sora would choose a random target from all the players on the same team as the Unstable person and zap them on the appropriate night, in which case the Unstable could easily be a villager or a Cultist.

Nonetheless, I'm going to keep my vote on Nojr, under the assumption that the Unstable knew he had Toughness, and thus targeted him because he knew hw wouldn't die immediately.

As for the Hunter... my guess is that the Sorcerer roleblocked him.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
That was, evidently, my misinterpretation of the rolesheet. I thought that "needs to kill one of thier own every third night" implies that the Unstable person would have to know who their teammates are, and thus could only be a wolf.

Unless I also misinderstood "can not choose themselves". I thought this meant that, if I was Unstable, I would not be able to suicidally kill myself in order to prevent further damage to the rest of my team. However, Sora may have meant that the Unstable person would not be able to choose their own target at all; rather, Sora would choose a random target from all the players on the same team as the Unstable person and zap them on the appropriate night, in which case the Unstable could easily be a villager or a Cultist.
The way its worded, I assume that as an unstable villager, you have to figure out another villager in 3 days or pray you're good at guessing. But shrug.

As for the Hunter... my guess is that the Sorcerer roleblocked him.
I have a bad habit of skipping straight to the obituary section of the nightly summary. In retrospect, with the flower-gun thing, I agree its pretty obvious he's been roleblocked one way or the other yeah.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
so...it seems we are all jumping on Nojr?

vote nojr until further notice

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
so.....I had a nice interesting talk with Pyure and together with vikes nice little
He was "proven"
that obviously is about how pyure said he was proven
Does anyone have any better information than the following for lynching a wolf?
I'm voting heilmewtwo because he's (again) trying to get a known villager killed.

it also occurred to me that sgbros1 claimed to talked to him
I had a talk with your great mascot there, Vike.

If you continue voting for me, I'll make sure you have a reason to disband that group.
Died and got most likely role-blocked

if I read the role sheet correctly a cultist witch can do so and in the convo with pyure guess what he claims to be,
indeed he claims to be a cultist.

so....vote pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
so.....I had a nice interesting talk with Pyure and together with vikes nice little that obviously is about how pyure said he was proven

it also occurred to me that sgbros1 claimed to talked to him

Died and got most likely role-blocked

if I read the role sheet correctly a cultist witch can do so and in the convo with pyure guess what he claims to be,
indeed he claims to be a cultist.

so....vote pyure
Huh? I claim what now?

I don't understand this above, are you saying we talked together in a convo and I bragged I'm a wolf or sorceror or something?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
edit: ok nevermind, I read that wrong, you called me the Witch (roleblocking role)
I'm actually not? Vike tried to start a circle of friends and indicate that I'm legitimately proven. But I kinda see what you're trying to do here, and I dislike the idea of seeing another villager die tonight, so vote lenscas the obvs wolf. I also strongly warn you not to wolfkill me. You won't like what happens.