Werewolf! [Game Thread]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
he's probably either a hunter with a wolf tip or counting on the bodyguard. Not a bad strategy either way.

I doubt he's a legit seer. Only an idiot would assume he's the sober one and declare his scannings to be valid.
Which also makes him tricky because now he revealed it, meaning the wolves won't attack him. So we can't count on his info in any sense of the word and the wolves won't get killed because he revealed it

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Which also makes him tricky because now he revealed it, meaning the wolves won't attack him. So we can't count on his info in any sense of the word and the wolves won't get killed because he revealed it
There's some great WIFOM elements here, I'm glad I don't have to deal with it. I just need to help us keep me alive tonight....but i'm going to bed in a minute, so what happens, happens

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I don't know what to make of any of this. Antismite Victini.

For what it's worth, I thought Pyure's "vote HMT for voting a known villager" thing was Pyure being goofy Pyure. Of course he knows he's a villager, unless he's a wolf/cultist, in which case why would he tell everyone else that?

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Mid-Day Tally:
Pyure: 4
the_j: 4
Victini: 1
HeilMewTwo: 1
sgbros: 1
016Nojr: 1
TheEpic: 1

Not yet voted: @Shazam08

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Day 2 Recap:
The town gather again at the gallows, this time, it was either J or Pyure to be the one to visit the Great Beyond. With a 4 vote tie between them, the two did a nice and friendly kick-the-can match with Pyure becoming the winner at the end. J took one final look at the sunset before the panel beneath dropped and ended his life. After a quick inspection, the local Priest proclaimed that he was the Healer.

After everyone had settled in for the night, a long howl followed by a ear-piercing meow was hear throughout the night. In the following morning, SpwnX was found stuffed in a box with a heck ton of holes in him... Seems like the wolves was trying to learn quantum physics. The Priest proclaimed that SpwnX was a Villager with the Copycat trait and that he is very much dead now.

Summary:
The_J got lynched, he was the Healer!
SpwnX got wolfkilled, he was a Villager(with Copycat)!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Anyone has something that might have a clue who a wolf is?
Nothing concrete. But I'd have a long look at you and sgbros. Statistically I've seen that wolves are way more likely to stay on top of the game and contribute as soon as a new day ends (I'll actually set my alarm for 3AM if I'm a wolf and that's when the day ends)

vote sgbros for now, although I'm hoping to get more info when other peeps wake up.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Nothing concrete. But I'd have a long look at you and sgbros. Statistically I've seen that wolves are way more likely to stay on top of the game and contribute as soon as a new day ends (I'll actually set my alarm for 3AM if I'm a wolf and that's when the day ends)

vote sgbros for now, although I'm hoping to get more info when other peeps wake up.

so.....what you say is that I need to stop looking at the forum at school?
what else am I supposed to do then? Learn !?

(it was a joke, relax)

Reactions: Pyure and 016Nojr