Werewolf! [Game Thread]

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Cuz the GM gave me a role and I checked it and it wasn't wolf.

Oh, you meant known to otttthhher people. Afaik its just known to me and any seers who scanned me last night.
...So you aren't a confirmed villager. That's pretty damn suspicious, lying like that, so hey, Vote Pyure.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
...So you aren't a confirmed villager. That's pretty damn suspicious, lying like that, so hey, Vote Pyure.
Um, neither are you. That's also pretty damn suspicious?
The only difference between me and you so far is that a few people keep blindly trying to lynch a villager, and when someone pointed it out as the BEST EVIDENCE OF THE ENTIRE DAY to lynch someone, you're all like "pyure's lynching someone who might be a wolf? Can't have that."

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Um, neither are you. That's also pretty damn suspicious?
The only difference between me and you so far is that a few people keep blindly trying to lynch a villager, and when someone pointed it out as the BEST EVIDENCE OF THE ENTIRE DAY to lynch someone, you're all like "pyure's lynching someone who might be a wolf? Can't have that."
What was this evidence? Must have missed it. I'm just going on my best guess.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Why not vote a cultist person? I tried pointing it out, im looking at Pyure tonight. VikeStep is a cultist

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Want to get wolfkilled? Thats how you get wolfkilled.

vote lock the_J meeehh... I'm not voting you for any reason i'd like to specify the_J, just... you know... I have to.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Want to get wolfkilled? Thats how you get wolfkilled.

vote lock the_J meeehh... I'm not voting you for any reason i'd like to specify the_J, just... you know... I have to.
ik it's how i get wolfkilled. You gonna kill me? I have a trick up my sleeve

Edit: vote the_j, rather want to see what Pyure is

Edit2: Tally? Im lazy

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
At this point in time vote the_j485.

Also, nojr, look before you leap mate, you can be a drunken seer and not know it.