Whitelist Server VC Unleahsed FTB Server [No Plugin][Asia][Whitelist][Mature][PVE]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

vince959

Jul 29, 2019
hii, i'd like to join the server, i'm italian, i'm 15, i love minecraft and i played a lot of time with techink pack and tekkit, i've the mind crack packet, i want to join the server because i want to play minecraft with other people, please answer me if i can join your server

Please fill the form if you wish to apply. Thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1358305104][/DOUBLEPOST]More applications have been approved. Thanks

Reactions: lucasavo

Reiki

Jul 29, 2019
heey guys been a while since I check this place :/
how's everybody doing haha :) i've been busy with studies these past week so yea :(

lucasavo

Jul 29, 2019
Please fill the form if you wish to apply. Thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1358305104][/DOUBLEPOST]More applications have been approved. Thanks
oh... ok sorry, you're right
IGN: lucasavo
Where do you live? I live in north Italy
Something about yourself? i'm in a science high school, i can speak english, but... ehm... i'm not very good ;-)
Experiences with the Minecraft?i love minecraft and i played a lot of time with techink pack and tekkit
Why do you want to join the server? because playing in sngle player is a little bit boring and i'd like enjoying minecraft with other people

techmach

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nabei
Where do you live? Singapore
Something about yourself? Despite my username, ( which I had no idea would be my display name ) ( if you know what nabei means =X ) I'm kinda friendly.
Experience with Minecraft? I've been using the mods direwolf20 uses for almost a year.
Why do you want to join the server? Ssp is boring, and a server in asia would be very nice.

Dexinstent

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dexinstent
Where do you live? Canada
Something about yourself? As my friend says, I'm not one of those ''Yolo Swag'' kids. I'm pretty witty but mature. Kind of weird at my age but I'm very good with mods and java code.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Playing since 2009
Why do you want to join the server? Looking for mature FTB servers to play on.

rigalosa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rigalosa
Where do you live? Ireland
Something about yourself? I'm a physicist, kinda obsessed with the modpack and automating things...
Experiences with the Minecraft? Been playing vanilla for about 8 months, and ftb for about a moth in ssp
Why do you want to join the server? I like to play on a server because you can get a lot of inspiration from other players and it's nice to cooperate.

jango0019

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jango0019
Where do you live? north dakota
Something about yourself? i am very timid
Experiences with the Minecraft? been playing for 2 years
Why do you want to join the server? looking for awesome community to be on

Derpppp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Derpppp
Where do you live? Hong Kong
Something about yourself? I am fabulous
Experiences with the Minecraft? I've been playing minecraft for 2 years, and joined another FTB server recently
Why do you want to join the server? I cant find any FTB server hosted in Asia except yours and I like the fact that you got your own hosting so you can run 24/7. And please contact me since i would like to discuss mod server hosting with you ;) (mod servers are rare in Asia)

Kevinbb007

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fung623
Something about yourself? I am kinda kind ha
Experiences with the Minecraft? i 've played for 1.5 yrs
Why do you want to join the server? I want to play in a 24/7 FTB server in Asia with my friends

AtlasTV

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sur_Dylan
Where do you live? Belgium (Central Europe)
Something about yourself? I am very dedicated to projects in any game or IRL. I like to make automated things and more. I'm friendly to anyone and I help people whenever they need help.
Experiences with the Minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft since one of the early Alpha versions and I've mastered Vanilla Minecraft and it's time to move on to something more advanced. But still being Minecraft.
Why do you want to join the server? Because this seems like a good laidback server with no modifications to the recipes that G-Tech changes.

mixxorz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mixxorz
Where do you live? Philippines
Something about yourself? I'm a Network Engineering student from Manila. I like to work on technical stuff. It's why I enjoy Minecraft and its modpacks like Tekkit and FTB
Experiences with the Minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft for about two years now, I've gotten into Tekkit about 6 months ago and I have lots of experience with BC, IC, and ComputerCraft
Why do you want to join the server? I want to be able to interact with others and see their works, as well as showcase mine. I also find helping others by teaching them how the mods work fun.

SoulApple

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SoulApple
Something about yourself? Nothing special, just a guy who can play minecraft 24hours per day.
Experiences with the Minecraft? playing since 2009.
Why do you want to join the server? Can't find any ftb server in hong kong, and your server is 24/7.

woolala321

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: woolala321
Where do you live? Singapore
Something about yourself? I'm currently studying but I play minecraft during saturdays.
Experiences with the Minecraft? I think I started playing minecraft from beta 1.6(I'm not quite sure about this though) and I've started playing ftb mod pack for about 5 months
Why do you want to join the server? I've been looking for a server with friendly community, whitelisted and with a small size and I happened to see this threat

Citzen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Citizen
Something about yourself? Enjoy playing video games which the player can build their own stuff, like the sims, simcity, roller coaster typoon and Minecraft.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Start playing minecraft on 1.2.5, tried a lot of mods, stop playing after a year, heard about FTB recently, never thought you can experience all these mods so easy without any conflict,
so back to minecraft on 2013.

Why do you want to join the server? Mainly because I can't find any FTB server in Asia, and the other reason is i am looking for a mature server, so a small private server suit me best.

kyshinz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kyshinz
Where do you live? Malaysia
Something about yourself? Plain typical gamer who enjoy gaming and of course food.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Started playing minecraft ever since it was in alpha... Enjoy the survival and building aspect of it
Why do you want to join the server? Really hard to find a stable connection server. Much appreciated if the server is in asia region.

LimeUSS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LimeUSS
Something about yourself? I love everything except griefing about minecraft, i played Tekkit and loved FTB because they are almost the same.
Experiences about the Minecraft? I've been playing since 1.2.1 BETA. Loved to build almost everything (except orc builds)
Why do you want to join the server? Mainly because i live in Malaysia, somewhere in South East Asia and wanted to join a server that doesn't lagg so much.