Whitelist Server VC Unleahsed FTB Server [No Plugin][Asia][Whitelist][Mature][PVE]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Reiki

Jul 29, 2019
bump[DOUBLEPOST=1356782521][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:Nexilius
Something about yourself?: I`m Asian and I hate griefers :3 I`m friendly and will help when I can.
Experiences with the Minecraft?: I`v been playing since Alpha.....And I love mods!!!!
Why do you want to join the server?: There are not alot of Asian servers and I really am super lonely in my own SSP but I`m cracked... Does it need a legit one?...
Yes you need to buy a legit copy of minecraft

Henryv38

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Henryv38
Something about yourself? I'm asian and from Asia too.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Since 1.5 or 1.6 the one before beds
Why do you want to join the server? It has no age limit I see the first couple of posts are good ones.

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: abculatter_2
Something about yourself? Well, I've been playing modded Minecraft for awhile, and this mod pack since the day it came out. I enjoy both aesthetic and especially technical building, as well as making public areas for others to use.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Welp... Pretty much said it up there, lol
Why do you want to join the server? Tired of playing on Singleplayer, so I've decided to find a server to play on.

L1nkFTW

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nathanlarson11
Something about yourself? Zelda Fan :D
Experiences with the Minecraft? Been playing since beta 1.5
Why do you want to join the server? The current FTB server I am on has the worst owner ever. Spawns in almost everything he has then likes to set off nukes everywhere -_- I love this modpack and want to be somewhere to actually enjoy it with other people

SoliceEclipse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SoliceEclipse
Something about me... Umm... I like shiny objects? :D
Experience with minecraft: Been playing for about 5 months now
Why do I want to join: I want a small community that I can actually have fun with. Large servers are too crowded and chat is constantly spammed, not to mention the greifers. I want to make friends and be able to build without worrying if my stuff will still be there when I log back on.

llBlueSlidePark

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:llBlueSlidePark
Something about yourself? like to hangout with friends and play football at my school
Experiences with the Minecraft? played ftb for about a week and vanilla for a month or so
Why do you want to join the server? tired of playing minecraft by myself and wana play with other people

vince959

Jul 29, 2019
A new batch of applications has been approved. For those who are accepted, please check your inbox for info.

Thanks

Damon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VladHammer
Something about myself: Full time overnight working living in the US
Experience: Been playing FTB for about 2 months now
Why: I prefer servers with a smaller player base, and I need a better server to play on because my current one crashes every hour (no joke)...

Alix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: immaculatedis
Something about yourself? I go to college and work part time, but i will almost always have time to sign on in the afternoons or nights.
Experiences with the Minecraft? I've had minecraft since alpha, I dont play much singleplayer anymore, really just multiplayer (hence looking for a ftb server)
Why do you want to join the server? I'd like to play on a ftb server and meet some friends too. I also prefer smaller/whitelisted servers because its easier to get to know everyone.

cardinalstar16

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cardinalstar16
Something about myself: I'm not very talkative ,and love playing football and watching the Arizona cardinals play. I am also having my new gaming computer shipped to me so if I am accepted I will not play until I have my computer.
Experience with Mine Craft: Well... I've played since beta 1.8 ,the adventure update, and have played FTB for 4-5 weeks (NOT totally time played).
Why do you want to join the server: I really hate the public servers and I'm ready for and upgrade and a good one, I also really like private servers because they usually have a very friendly and active community.

MrRhodium

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrRhodium
Something about yourself? Friendly, doesnt like greifing, lives in singapore, always welcomed to ask me questions :)
Experiences with the Minecraft? Minecraft Alpha version, Been playing FTB for 2 months
Why do you want to join the server? The Timezone is simillar and the server looks friendly :D

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rezenith
Something about yourself? Fat
Experiences with the Minecraft? 1 year+
Why do you want to join the server? To play and get fatter.

Arsyad Asyl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:creepandblow_01
Something about yourself? Well, I'm a guy.Most people say that I'm mature in my age.I hate brainless and immature people who do not think about other people before they act.
Experiences with the Minecraft? I've been playing minecraft since 2010 and on 2012 I started playing tekkit. Now I'm playing FTB
Why do you want to join the server? Well I've been trying to find a server without griefers, immature douches and I think this server is the one that I'm looking for.

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
FOR MY FRIEND! He doesnt have a email.

IGN: awsomebuilder555
Something about yourself? hes good at making things, and he likes to help others and learn with them
Experiences with the Minecraft? hes been playing since 1.8.1
Why do you want to join the server? he wants to play with me because i recommended it to him, and he jst got FTB today, and wants to have some fun!