Whitelist Server Triple Nation | Unleashed | Whitelist | PvE | Mature 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Events | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: FE3KA
Age: 15 ( I hope you could let me in even though i'm only 15 now , I will be 16 in a few months)
New to mods: No , I have been playing ftb 2 months after it first released
About yourself: I'm a 15 year old boy from the Netherlands , I love to play ftb and i hope i could join this (hopefully awsome) community
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes i will be on the teamspeak but only at day (People sleeping next to me etc)

-FE3KA

Hello FE3KA, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores

Feel free to join us on teamspeak here. Welcome to the server!

kitteh

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Kitteh
New to mods: New to unleashed, played other FTB packs though
About yourself: Played Vanilla for years and FTB for a little while now. Looking for a UK based server.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Kitteh
New to mods: New to unleashed, played other FTB packs though
About yourself: Played Vanilla for years and FTB for a little while now. Looking for a UK based server.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

Hello Kitteh, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores

mflayer

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mflayer
New to mods: been playing all kinds of FTB packs for quite some time now, I'm not very familiar with the new additions, like dartcraft, but that should not be an issue.
About yourself: I haven't had much online multiplayer minecraft experience. The only multiplayer so far was with a pal of mine over LAN.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, probably not all the time, but I definitely will.

Zaenyea

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Zaenyea
New to mods: No
About yourself: I love playing minecraft. I had a server running not long ago but due to my significant other losing his job, I had to take it down for now. I'm looking for some place to play and become a part of the community.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes

If we don't manage to reply then visit our website to get the teamspeak details and come have a chat with us![/quote]

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mflayer
New to mods: been playing all kinds of FTB packs for quite some time now, I'm not very familiar with the new additions, like dartcraft, but that should not be an issue.
About yourself: I haven't had much online multiplayer minecraft experience. The only multiplayer so far was with a pal of mine over LAN.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, probably not all the time, but I definitely will.

Hello mflayer, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak here. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1378387401][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: Zaenyea
About yourself: I love playing minecraft. I had a server running not long ago but due to my significant other losing his job, I had to take it down for now. I'm looking for some place to play and become a part of the community.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes

If we don't manage to reply then visit our website to get the teamspeak details and come have a chat with us!

Hello Zaenyea, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Evilek
New to mods: Nope
About yourself: I am an experienced and friendly player that is looking for a nice server to stay and play on. I had my own server with 20 people playing but managing it was too much effort for me and the hardware was too limited. I prefer a slower pace of things.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, from time to time :)

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Evilek
New to mods: Nope
About yourself: I am an experienced and friendly player that is looking for a nice server to stay and play on. I had my own server with 20 people playing but managing it was too much effort for me and the hardware was too limited. I prefer a slower pace of things.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, from time to time :)

Hello Evilek, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Annurb

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Annasharee
About yourself: I have spent a lot of time playing the New World Pack on a private server but would love to join a larger community. I like to keep things looking good and especially enjoy Forestry.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes sometimes :)

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Annasharee
About yourself: I have spent a lot of time playing the New World Pack on a private server but would love to join a larger community. I like to keep things looking good and especially enjoy Forestry.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes sometimes :)

Hello Annasharee, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

TooFabulous

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TooFabulous
New to mods: Not at all
About yourself: I had played on a server that was shut down due to a duplication glitch... I was playing on it for months before 80% of the server abused this glitch... The server admin had shut it down about 3-4 days ago. I plan to join the United States Marine Corps when im older and I play soccer, paintball, and am currently in a MCJROTC program ( Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officer Training Course ).
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I prefer team speak always I was on there last night but had to get off... I would go on there as much as possible.

Boerney

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Boerney
About yourself: i am from germany i think i am a really nice guy ;) i would like to play on your server, cause i realy like the idea of socializing while playing ;) that makes it realy fun and i love it.i like to help people out with their builds and and just have a great time with some new friends ;)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: of course ;)

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Boerney
About yourself: i am from germany i think i am a really nice guy ;) i would like to play on your server, cause i realy like the idea of socializing while playing ;) that makes it realy fun and i love it.i like to help people out with their builds and and just have a great time with some new friends ;)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: of course ;)

Hello Boerney, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TooFabulous
New to mods: Not at all
About yourself: I had played on a server that was shut down due to a duplication glitch... I was playing on it for months before 80% of the server abused this glitch... The server admin had shut it down about 3-4 days ago. I plan to join the United States Marine Corps when im older and I play soccer, paintball, and am currently in a MCJROTC program ( Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officer Training Course ).
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I prefer team speak always I was on there last night but had to get off... I would go on there as much as possible.

Please come on teamspeak so we can talk. :)

Boerney

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Boerney, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

thanks for the application...i wanted to join but it says that i am not whitelisted ;) so could you add me in the whitelist? :)