Whitelist Server Triple Nation | Unleashed | Whitelist | PvE | Mature 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Events | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

markey188

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:markey188
New to mods: Yes / No: no
About yourself:Im 18 ive been playing ftb since the launcher release and have been following direwolf20 so i know alot about most mods
Will you be on our teamspeak?:yes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:markey188
New to mods: Yes / No: no
About yourself:Im 18 ive been playing ftb since the launcher release and have been following direwolf20 so i know alot about most mods

You have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores

Feel free to join us on teamspeak here.

Welcome to the server!

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ohhworddd
New to mods: Yes / No no.
About yourself: Im 16 years old from the USA. My favorite mods at IC2, Natura, Dartcraftl, TE, and TC.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ohhworddd
New to mods: Yes / No no.
About yourself: Im 16 years old from the USA. My favorite mods at IC2, Natura, Dartcraftl, TE, and TC.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes.

You have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores

Welcome to the server!

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:av1nash
New to mods: no
About yourself:i have been playing modded minecraft since 2 years now.my fav mod now is tinkerers contruct :).i would play everyday for about 3-4 hrs ..

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:av1nash
New to mods: no
About yourself:i have been playing modded minecraft since 2 years now.my fav mod now is tinkerers contruct :).i would play everyday for about 3-4 hrs ..

Welcome to the server!

Seckel

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Seckel
New to mods: Nope, I have played with mods since 1.2.5 FTB and have played with many different FTB packs since then.

About yourself:
I am kind and honest and mature guy who always wants to help others and become part of the community. Previously I have played a lot of singleplayer but now I want to become part of a small community and have fun as a group.
I also love computercraft, I try and do everything with it :p Controlling engine systems, automatically displaying statistics of machines all over my base...

Will you be on our teamspeak?:
Yes certainly! I just got a brand new mic too!

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Seckel
New to mods: Nope, I have played with mods since 1.2.5 FTB and have played with many different FTB packs since then.

About yourself:
I am kind and honest and mature guy who always wants to help others and become part of the community. Previously I have played a lot of singleplayer but now I want to become part of a small community and have fun as a group.
I also love computercraft, I try and do everything with it :p Controlling engine systems, automatically displaying statistics of machines all over my base...

Will you be on our teamspeak?:
Yes certainly! I just got a brand new mic too!

Hello Seckel, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak here. Welcome to the server!

Cubstep12

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Cubstep12
New to mods: Nope
About yourself: Male, South African. I enjoy finding the most convoluted ways to automate everything I can, I enjoy living in snowy areas because we get no snow where I live, My skin is a pig in a snowsuit :D
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Absolutely :D

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Cubstep12
New to mods: Nope
About yourself: Male, South African. I enjoy finding the most convoluted ways to automate everything I can, I enjoy living in snowy areas because we get no snow where I live, My skin is a pig in a snowsuit :D
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Absolutely :D

Hello Cubstep12, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Nabusaja

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Nabusaja
New to mods: No
About yourself: Well i live in Denmark, i recently got a kid and i Work abit away from where my gf and kid lives and got a small Apartment near my Work, where i live during the week days...much more i dont fell like disclosing here.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: The days i Work, i will most likely be.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Application Layout:
In Game Name: Nabusaja
About yourself: Well i live in Denmark, i recently got a kid and i Work abit away from where my gf and kid lives and got a small Apartment near my Work, where i live during the week days...much more i dont fell like disclosing here.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: The days i Work, i will most likely be.

Hello Nabusaja, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

truewolfhell

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: truewolfhell
About yourself: I'm from Germany and I hate playing alone. My favourite Mods are TC,TiC and Forestry.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

mvcaaa

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mvcaaa
About yourself: I love minecraft, love FTB but have no SMP experience. I play generally single, wanna try some multiplayer fun. I play also some EVE and PoE. Also i am It prifessional, do some Llinux admin stuff and web programming of all kinds.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes. I will try to keep up !!!

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: truewolfhell
About yourself: I'm from Germany and I hate playing alone. My favourite Mods are TC,TiC and Forestry.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

Hello truewolfhell, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak here. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1377697794][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: mvcaaa
About yourself: I love minecraft, love FTB but have no SMP experience. I play generally single, wanna try some multiplayer fun. I play also some EVE and PoE. Also i am It prifessional, do some Llinux admin stuff and web programming of all kinds.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes. I will try to keep up !!!

Hello mvcaaa, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

ReisKeks

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ReisKeksx3
New to mods: Don't know all mods of the unleashed pack
About yourself: I'm friendly and i try often to help people if they got questions. I enjoy building in caves, and my goal is to make my systems compact and efficient as possible...
I hate people who don't respect the rules, and worsen the gaming experience off everyone else on the server
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I guess, if i enjoy the server community...

So Zeug

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Wurstus
About yourself: I'm from Germany and I'm playing minecraft since the beta now. FTB since november last year. Besides minecraft and working+studying+doing some sports :) I always loved server play, but it seems like, that most of the servers go offline again after some weeks. Hope this won't happen here :)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Most of the time, yes.