Whitelist Server Triple Nation | Unleashed | Whitelist | PvE | Mature 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Events | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

OhDeez

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: OhDeez
Age: 15. Yes im under the required age but im a mature person and I`ve been in many mature servers
Me: Been playing ftb about 5 months now and I love it! Ps. I also wish to do some recording on the server if I get approved
Teamspeak: yes I will be there a lot

The_Seadweller

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: The_Seadweller
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: I'm just a guy. I enjoy writing short stories and playing video games, and am looking for a fun server to play on with my friends. I've moved a lot in my life and speak about six languages (not nearly as useful as you'd think).
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sadly, my computer has no microphone. Although I have my eyes set on a really nice headphone/mic combo, I won't have my hands on that for quite a while.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: OhDeez
Age: 15. Yes im under the required age but im a mature person and I`ve been in many mature servers
Me: Been playing ftb about 5 months now and I love it! Ps. I also wish to do some recording on the server if I get approved
Teamspeak: yes I will be there a lot

In Game Name: The_Seadweller
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: I'm just a guy. I enjoy writing short stories and playing video games, and am looking for a fun server to play on with my friends. I've moved a lot in my life and speak about six languages (not nearly as useful as you'd think).
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sadly, my computer has no microphone. Although I have my eyes set on a really nice headphone/mic combo, I won't have my hands on that for quite a while.

Hello, you have both been whitelisted on a trial basis due to being just under our required age (as long as your mature and sensible you will be able to stay).

You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores

Feel free to join us on teamspeak here, even if you don't have a microphone. Welcome to the server!

Mitchell8765

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mitchell8765
New to mods: No
About yourself: I like it when players are on but not too many players like 50 cause you just cant have a close group of players with that many. I like servers were I can trade with others.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, I'm going on after I submit this

Grandreaper

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: grandreaper
About yourself: A gamer that is looking for a mature community to play with. I am also a computer nut.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: All the time :D.

Akiralen

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Akiralen
About yourself: I'm searching for a server without world resets every few month. I like creating complex machinery and will be happy to help with community workshop if needed.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Probably

Tyler2255

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Tyler2255
About yourself: Been a fan of minecraft since beta. Looking for a place to be myself and relax when life is not so busy. Interested in making tunnels and cool mining techniques and I have a unique personality have to get to know me to understand. Will follow rules no questions asked.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

randomguy12340

Jul 29, 2019
About yourself: Been a fan of minecraft sense beta. Looking for a place to be myself and relax when life is not so busy. Interested in making tunnels and cool mining techniques and I have a unique personality have to get to know me to understand. Will follow rules no questions asked.

This is my brother to anyone who is wondering.

Soar_1

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Soar_1
New to mods: Yes / [No]
About yourself: I enjoy meeting new people and playing on on servers with new people and learning as much as a can from everyone on the server! I really like having fun on small communities and always having fun.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Indeed.

Baileyj02

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Baileyj02
New to mods: Yes / No : No
About yourself: I'm a teen that loves video games, and loves to talk to people.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: grandreaper
About yourself: A gamer that is looking for a mature community to play with. I am also a computer nut.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: All the time :D.

In Game Name:Akiralen
About yourself: I'm searching for a server without world resets every few month. I like creating complex machinery and will be happy to help with community workshop if needed.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Probably

About yourself: Been a fan of minecraft since beta. Looking for a place to be myself and relax when life is not so busy. Interested in making tunnels and cool mining techniques and I have a unique personality have to get to know me to understand. Will follow rules no questions asked.

In Game Name: Soar_1
New to mods: Yes / [No]
About yourself: I enjoy meeting new people and playing on on servers with new people and learning as much as a can from everyone on the server! I really like having fun on small communities and always having fun.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Indeed.

In Game Name: Baileyj02
New to mods: Yes / No : No
About yourself: I'm a teen that loves video games, and loves to talk to people.

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores

Feel free to join us on teamspeak here. Welcome to the server!

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mitchell8765
About yourself: I like it when players are on but not too many players like 50 cause you just cant have a close group of players with that many. I like servers were I can trade with others.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, I'm going on after I submit this

Hello Mitchell8765, you have been whitelisted on a trial basis due to being under our required age (as long as your mature and sensible you will be able to stay).

You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:thomboy90
New to mods: Nope i have been playing mods since 1.4 beta. and minecraft since alpha
About yourself: iam a funny cooperative player. Dutch so no perfect english. maybe wanting to do a youtube letss play
Will you be on our teamspeak?: of course i will thaat's the most fun of a server

calkhi

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: calkhi
About yourself: I enjoy minecraft, both modded and unmodded. I am a bit on the wild side, but that's what makes me fun. So I've been told.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: But of course. I love communicating with others.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: calkhi
About yourself: I enjoy minecraft, both modded and unmodded. I am a bit on the wild side, but that's what makes me fun. So I've been told.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: But of course. I love communicating with others.

Hello calkhi, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

idriveby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: idriveby
New to mods: Not at all lol.
About yourself: Played for quite a while, more reclusive unless I really get along with someone. Would love to finally mtry out the new power suits.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: idriveby
New to mods: Not at all lol.
About yourself: Played for quite a while, more reclusive unless I really get along with someone. Would love to finally mtry out the new power suits.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure

Hello idriveby, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com