Whitelist Server Triple Nation | Unleashed | Whitelist | PvE | Mature 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Events | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ReisKeksx3
New to mods: Don't know all mods of the unleashed pack
About yourself: I'm friendly and i try often to help people if they got questions. I enjoy building in caves, and my goal is to make my systems compact and efficient as possible...
I hate people who don't respect the rules, and worsen the gaming experience off everyone else on the server
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I guess, if i enjoy the server community...

Hello ReisKeksx3, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores

Feel free to join us on teamspeak here. Welcome to the server!

Emitt54321

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Emitt54321
New to mods: No
About myself: I live in the USA, in IL. I have been playing with mods since MC 1.2.5, and have built a couple private modpacks myself for MC 1.4.7 and 1.5.2. I am looking forward to playing with others and assisting in the making of crazy contraptions and projects. The only mods I'm not familiar with are Computercraft and Dartcraft.
Will you be on our TeamSpeak: As much as humanly possible. I have a mic as well.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Wurstus
About yourself: I'm from Germany and I'm playing minecraft since the beta now. FTB since november last year. Besides minecraft and working+studying+doing some sports :) I always loved server play, but it seems like, that most of the servers go offline again after some weeks. Hope this won't happen here :)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Most of the time, yes.

Hello Wurstus, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores

Feel free to join us on teamspeak here. Welcome to the server![DOUBLEPOST=1377713432][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Emitt54321
About myself: I live in the USA, in IL. I have been playing with mods since MC 1.2.5, and have built a couple private modpacks myself for MC 1.4.7 and 1.5.2. I am looking forward to playing with others and assisting in the making of crazy contraptions and projects. The only mods I'm not familiar with are Computercraft and Dartcraft.
Will you be on our TeamSpeak: As much as humanly possible. I have a mic as well.

Hello Emitt54321, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Muppet87

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: muppet87 (real name AnDy)
About yourself: Hi i am a father of two that enjoys gaming. Find minecraft is my place to go hide away from the kids, i have been playing minecraft on and off since beta, have played FTB since release and i enjoy watching Direwolf's videos, but have always struggled to play mine craft online so im hoping to get envoled and make new 'online friends'.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I can always be around on ts3.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: muppet87 (real name AnDy)
About yourself: Hi i am a father of two that enjoys gaming. Find minecraft is my place to go hide away from the kids, i have been playing minecraft on and off since beta, have played FTB since release and i enjoy watching Direwolf's videos, but have always struggled to play mine craft online so im hoping to get envoled and make new 'online friends'.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I can always be around on ts3.

Hello AnDy, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Sonirbymon

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Sonirbymon12
About yourself: I am a little bit random, "I like cereal!" is my catchphrase, I am very fun to be around.
Will you be on our TeamSpeak?: Yes, almost always. I hate type chatting in game. It's much easier just to use TeamSpeak

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Sonirbymon12
About yourself: I am a little bit random, "I like cereal!" is my catchphrase, I am very fun to be around.
Will you be on our TeamSpeak?: Yes, almost always. I hate type chatting in game. It's much easier just to use TeamSpeak

Hello Sonirbymon12, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

randomguy12340

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:randomguy12340
About yourself: I am a laid back chill guy. I love to help and build with others while creating some crazy machines or contraptions. I am in high school starting my sophomore year and would like a server to talk to other players while having fun. I have a good sense of humor and don't offend easily. I plan to be on team speak when ever I log on I do not know how often I will be able to play due to school and other real life events. I look forward to joining and being apart of a community of other builders and players. If you have any other quiestions feel free to ask me :). Side note I am new to some mods on this pack, but familar with most of them.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:randomguy12340
About yourself: I am a laid back chill guy. I love to help and build with others while creating some crazy machines or contraptions. I am in high school starting my sophomore year and would like a server to talk to other players while having fun. I have a good sense of humor and don't offend easily. I plan to be on team speak when ever I log on I do not know how often I will be able to play due to school and other real life events. I look forward to joining and being apart of a community of other builders and players. If you have any other quiestions feel free to ask me :). Side note I am new to some mods on this pack, but familar with most of them.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

Hello randomguy12340, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Aaronpeng

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:lightedblack
About yourself: i enjoy playing feed the beast alot and just hope to find a proper and fun server to settle in. i really enjoy playing monecraft as a group and i have yet to be able to achieve that. i enjoy joking around and having senseless fun. well probably kinda retarded i guess.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: no. my mic is broken

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:lightedblack
About yourself: i enjoy playing feed the beast alot and just hope to find a proper and fun server to settle in. i really enjoy playing monecraft as a group and i have yet to be able to achieve that. i enjoy joking around and having senseless fun. well probably kinda retarded i guess.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: no. my mic is broken

Hello lightedblack, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak here, even if you don't have a microphone. Welcome to the server!

Zafum

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Zafum
About yourself: I really enjoy playing MC online with others. This just striked me as an awesome, and growing, community :D
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Definitely!

By the way, are you guys running 1.1.4 yet?

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Zafum
About yourself: I really enjoy playing MC online with others. This just striked me as an awesome, and growing, community :D
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Definitely!

By the way, are you guys running 1.1.4 yet?

Hello Zafum, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

We have not updated to 1.1.4 yet but will as soon as possible (still on 1.1.3).

06koconnell

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 06koconnell
New to mods: Yes / No: Definatly not
About yourself: I am an experienced FTB player who is happy to help anyone who asks for it, i won't claim to know everything but i know alot, I am a very nice player, I can be on any time after 4pm GMT weekdays and anytime on weekends
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes, but i won't be talking much

DFTBA (Don't Forget To Be Awesome)

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 06koconnell
New to mods: Yes / No: Definatly not
About yourself: I am an experienced FTB player who is happy to help anyone who asks for it, i won't claim to know everything but i know alot, I am a very nice player, I can be on any time after 4pm GMT weekdays and anytime on weekends
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes, but i won't be talking much

DFTBA (Don't Forget To Be Awesome)

Hello 06koconnell, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

pAznik

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:pAznik
About yourself:I'm from Slovenia. I'm not a hardcore mod player, but i can't play without mods ;)
Will you be on our teamspeak?:I don't have a mic, but maybe i can do something about it.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: pAznik
About yourself:I'm from Slovenia. I'm not a hardcore mod player, but i can't play without mods ;)
Will you be on our teamspeak?:I don't have a mic, but maybe i can do something about it.

Hello pAznik, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com