Whitelist Server Triple Nation | Unleashed | Whitelist | PvE | Mature 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Events | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lord_Reven

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Lord_Reven
New to mods: Yes / No? No
About yourself: Ive been playing minecraft for more than a year, and have been using mods fo the same time. compared to the people i know i kind of knowledgeable about the mods and am willing to help anyone that needs help. i used to be a popular moderator on a popular server but became inactive due to personal reasons. I'm now looking for somewhere to chill, build, and help people, maybe getting into moderating again if possible.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Every know and then Yes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Lord_Reven
New to mods: Yes / No? No
About yourself: Ive been playing minecraft for more than a year, and have been using mods fo the same time. compared to the people i know i kind of knowledgeable about the mods and am willing to help anyone that needs help. i used to be a popular moderator on a popular server but became inactive due to personal reasons. I'm now looking for somewhere to chill, build, and help people, maybe getting into moderating again if possible.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Every know and then Yes

Hello Lord_Reven, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores.

Feel free to join us on teamspeak here. Welcome to the server!

Siltti

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Siltti
New to mods: No
About yourself: IT-security & data communications student. Played minecraft for quite some time now (can't remember when I started). Played earlier on a FTB-server but I was absent for the summer and found out the server gone when I got back. Applied 'cause your server's description caught my interest.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Possibly/propably

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Siltti
About yourself: IT-security & data communications student. Played minecraft for quite some time now (can't remember when I started). Played earlier on a FTB-server but I was absent for the summer and found out the server gone when I got back. Applied 'cause your server's description caught my interest.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Possibly/propably

Hello Siltti, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores.

Memorian

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: MemorianX
New to mods: It's been a while since i played modded minecraft so some of the mods are new to me
About yourself: Been playing modded minecraft alot in the past, but needed a brake so I haven't been doing much over the summer, and now i felt like coming back to give it a try, gave single player a try but it's not the same as playing online so went shopping and your server description sounds nice
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Most likely yes, I'm not sure that I'll participate a lot in the voice chat since i feel rather awkward talking to the screen with other people running around in the house

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: MemorianX
New to mods: It's been a while since i played modded minecraft so some of the mods are new to me
About yourself: Been playing modded minecraft alot in the past, but needed a brake so I haven't been doing much over the summer, and now i felt like coming back to give it a try, gave single player a try but it's not the same as playing online so went shopping and your server description sounds nice
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Most likely yes, I'm not sure that I'll participate a lot in the voice chat since i feel rather awkward talking to the screen with other people running around in the house

Hello MemorianX, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

clawiste

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Clawiste
New to mods: No, I play FTB for quite a while, before I played mostly vanilla ;)
About yourself: I study last year of graphics design. I play minecraft since alpha, with some pauses.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: from time to time.. but my spoken english isn't too good

MustardFTW

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:
MustardFTW
New to mods: Yes / No
No, I was on the previous Mindcrack server and had a lot of fun. I had no idea you guys had an unleashed server now.
About yourself:
I had to stop playing Minecraft for a while due to Yr12 exams but now that it is all over I wish to try out all the new mods.
Will you be on our teamspeak?:
Yep!

besuikerd

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: besuikerd
New to mods: No, have been playing FTB for over a year now I think
About yourself: IT student at the moment. I enjoy building technical stuff and programming lua
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yar!

MetaTone

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: NinjaX11
New to mods: Nope, I have used mods ever since 1.2.5
About yourself: I love touhou, playing video games and listening to music!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Most of the time yes.

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: xEtnies
About yourself: I like to do all the tech stuff, bee breeding, and tree breeding. I like to do everything that everyone else considers boring as well.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: sure, if you want me to be

Scenter

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Scenter

New to mods: Yes(No? not sure what the question is), I'm least experienced in extraBees, Forestry, and Factorization. I am good with IC2(particularly the nuclear parts), BC3, TC2, TiC, and CC. But I've been messing with mods for around a year, mostly through tekkit but for the last 6 months I've been using FTB.

About yourself: Not much to say. Besides playing Minecraft I mess around with programming and play KSP.

Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yeah, though I won't be able to talk often because most of the time I play my family is asleep.

DaDeeJaay

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DaDeeJaay
New to mods: i have played ultimate allot so i know most of the mods but some of them will have had updates that i do not know of or some of them will be new
About yourself: i live in Belgium i speak english, german, french, dutch and the flemish. i would like to play on this server cus it is whitelisted and i want to enjoy the unleashed experience as much as possible without being griefed all the time or restricted items that make the game worth playing. i hope you will let me in cus ive been searching for a server for a prety long while now.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: YeShhhhhhhh

NonyMan

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: NonyMan
About yourself: Looking for a friendly server to play on!
Will you be on our teamspeak? no

BednoZe

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Artyyyyyyx3
About yourself: I play Minecraft since the BETA and i like to help other people
Will you be on our teamspeak?: The Most Time

Madness

Jul 29, 2019
Madness_101
no
i live in north dakota and do airsoft wars in the summer a like to build im i good build
yes

bathroomblitz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bathroomblitz
New to mods: No, but it has been a while since I last played...
About yourself: I am a happy person who likes to be part of a community. I prefer to join a whitelisted server because the community is better and it is safer. I like to help people and play together with them.
Teamspeak: I will be on teamspeak

TheNeglectedOne

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name::TheNeglectedOne(myself) and Rosedixon(a friend)
New to mods: i have used ftb for the past 4 years but rose in quite new and i am teaching her.
About yourself: both looking for a new server to play together on since our last one closed, seriously love minecraft and play on it basicly everyday im able to. quite happy to talk to others and help with any problems people have.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: probably not.

One question is power converters turned on?

jagstersosmooth

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: jagstersosmooth
About yourself: I always follow the rules never grief I never disrespect and I always listen to staff when they tell me something. I always try not to be a bother and I am quiet on servers I spend time going far from spawn then I make a home and play. If someone asks for help I will try to help them In anyway I can. I really like to mine I mine a lot when im on single player or servers which is why I like to be far so I can get most ores around my home area.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes I will be on teamspeak.