Whitelist Server Triple Nation | Unleashed | Whitelist | PvE | Mature 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Events | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Holofire

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Holofire
New to mods: Have been using MC mods for a long time
About yourself: I enjoy playing minecraft with mods. My favourite would be ComputerCraft. I prefer functionality over looks ;)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I shall be on teamspeak every so often, yeah :D

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Excitar
New to mods: No I have been playing modded since the beginning of tekkit and ever since.
About yourself: I'm a friendly guy from Denmark who enjoys getting to know and play with new people. I'm almost always ready to help if someone asks for it and I'm not terrible busy with something else. I tend to spend alot of my time building up a nice base beforer I ever get started on any tech.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes. I just need to get my headset back from the shop, I have been having trouble with the microphone (lot of static) so I turned it in last weekk so they could fix it.

In Game Name: Holofire
New to mods: Have been using MC mods for a long time
About yourself: I enjoy playing minecraft with mods. My favourite would be ComputerCraft. I prefer functionality over looks ;)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I shall be on teamspeak every so often, yeah :D

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores

Feel free to join us on teamspeak here. Welcome to the server!

jacklee345

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: jacklee345
New to mods: No
About yourself: Hello my name is Jack Roche I play FTB a lot i normally play a private server with a friend but the owner dogru has decided to move onto this 24/7 server so i have decided to join this one.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes if needed

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: jacklee345
About yourself: Hello my name is Jack Roche I play FTB a lot i normally play a private server with a friend but the owner dogru has decided to move onto this 24/7 server so i have decided to join this one.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes if needed

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores

dvngal

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: dvngal
New to mods: nope
About yourself: i am 16, live in pennsylvania (MURICA') and love playing minecraft and talking to people via the internet that have the same interests as me :D
Will you be on our teamspeak?: if needed but i would rather use skype for the most part

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Hello dvngal, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

myworstfart

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: myworstfart
About yourself: Im just a mature player looking for a server to have some fun on and play with some friends and make some new ones.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure
Refered by: grandreaper

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: myworstfart
About yourself: Im just a mature player looking for a server to have some fun on and play with some friends and make some new ones.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure
Refered by: grandreaper

Apexsliver12

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Apexsliver12
New to mods: no
About yourself: i am a girl
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Apexsliver12
New to mods: no
About yourself: i am a girl

DaMueller

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DaMueller
About yourself: I'm DaMueller, i live in Germany and i'm looking for a new nice Server :)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I would only join to listen as I'm dont really like to speak ;)

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: JyrasiQ
About yourself: Im a friendly guy looking to have a group of friends on teamspeak to play ftb with

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DaMueller
About yourself: I'm DaMueller, i live in Germany and i'm looking for a new nice Server :)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I would only join to listen as I'm dont really like to speak ;)

In Game Name: JyrasiQ
About yourself: Im a friendly guy looking to have a group of friends on teamspeak to play ftb with

Johnnyseven

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Johnnyseven
About yourself: I'm from England and enjoy playing Minecraft, looking for a decent server to play on with a few friends.
Will you be on our Teamspeak?: Sometimes, I'm part of a large gaming community and spend most of my time on their Teamspeak so won't always be able to speak on both.

If the server is as described then I'll probably be getting a couple of friends to play, they're slightly older than me and come from the same gaming community so I'll vouch for them for what its worth. I can tell them to post here as well but if possible it would save some hassle if you could add them too. Shandie and jesper107.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Johnnyseven
About yourself: I'm from England and enjoy playing Minecraft, looking for a decent server to play on with a few friends.
Will you be on our Teamspeak?: Sometimes, I'm part of a large gaming community and spend most of my time on their Teamspeak so won't always be able to speak on both.

If the server is as described then I'll probably be getting a couple of friends to play, they're slightly older than me and come from the same gaming community so I'll vouch for them for what its worth. I can tell them to post here as well but if possible it would save some hassle if you could add them too. Shandie and jesper107.

Hello, you and your friends have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores.

Critical

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: CriticaI
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: I'm from Poland and part of the same gaming community as Johnnyseven. I played Minecraft ages ago, back when there weren't many mods around but decided to come back and take a look.
Will you be on our Teamspeak?: As much as possible. I generally join a few different TS servers and juggle around them.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: CriticaI
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: I'm from Poland and part of the same gaming community as Johnnyseven. I played Minecraft ages ago, back when there weren't many mods around but decided to come back and take a look.
Will you be on our Teamspeak?: As much as possible. I generally join a few different TS servers and juggle around them.

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores.

Upmar

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: upmar
New to mods: Nope been using FTB for a couple month now.
About yourself: I play minecraft alot when I'm not working. I am a community player and love to help out.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: upmar
New to mods: Nope been using FTB for a couple month now.
About yourself: I play minecraft alot when I'm not working. I am a community player and love to help out.

Hello upmar, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com