Townwolf: Game thread

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
WTF Pyure your bullshit logic has gone too far. I can't tell if you're a wolf or if you're just trying to raise a fuss to find the wolves that panic. That statistic is basically saying, if we kill more villagers we're more likely to kill a wolf... yes, obviously we are, but we want the chances to stay low, because we want to keep the highest villager to wolf ratio as possible! Killing a random player (which has a VERY HIGH chance of being a villager), only helps the wolves! I'm not going to vote for you because you might be doing this to see who acts oddly, but I am definitely going to vote nobody .

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
That part ain't suspicious. But you were about to be d1 lynch material. Then shazy jumps by and 2 other follow. Looks like a save sgbros action.
Dylan, I was the second player to vote sgbros1. I also explained that I didn't want sgbros lynched (yet) because dragon_fang101 made a derp.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place

You remember it mildly. Squid did want to be lynched, but his whole plan fell apart because he was lynched a day early. I think. Ayrewolf's a blur of handsome GMs for me.

On the topic of sgbros... Lines like this and this make him sound like a wolf trying a last-ditch save-my-ass play, but they may well instead come from a legit sense of frustration. Sg! Are you feeling frustrated?

Look those rage-induced italics. Damn, son. Yesterday you said tomorrow.

(TL;DR: Nothing about a D1 "Hey guys I'm a seer" screams wolf to me. That's more of a Pyure play. Normal wolves just kinda vaguely protest and redirect.)

Speaking of Pyure, by the way, he's only got one vote on him. Two, if someone were to stop letting their dreams be dreams and just do it vote Pyure.
You know you're annoying me now by going on about this. I think you should JUST DOOOOO IITTTTTTTT!

Reactions: Shazam08

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
D1 recap

pyure got wolfkilled, he was a villager.

Nobody got lynched, he was the golf ball.

On pyure's dead body they found a strange clear liquid and a werewolf pendant

sgbros1 got saved

nojr016 got a sword!

fraction got protected

@Exedraused up their grace smite (correct me if I am wrong)

Last edited:
Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Too Much information in the recaps I think, it helps the wolves too much since they can eliminate people from being certain roles.

Anyways, I only saw this just as I was heading to bed, so I will vote in the morning.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
BTW, while I am sleeping someone should totally do a colour coded player analysis. (ok I admit I am lazy, but it's a good exercise)
Red denotes danger. Orange and yellow are lower levels of dangerous. Pink and purple don't fit in other places but are equally dangerous and not. Blue and green are relatively safe.

(BLUE) Fraction2 (has statistics, but used numbers in a way that seems likely of manipulating the vote perhaps; however moved for voting nobody soooo)
(YELLOW) SoraZodia (voted for Pyure...)
(BLUE) Someone Else 37 (rightly noted that bandwagoning is ludicrous)
(DARK RED) Shazam08 (as usual, super-ultra-prefix danger until discovered to be otherwise; been logical so far...)
(RED) StrikingWolf (obviously a wolf, he even says so)
(GREEN) Pyure:villager (wolfkilled N1)
(ORANGE) HeilMewTwo (silence, but not more than usual)
(PINK) lenscas (was the first to attempt vote redirection to Pyure)
(PINK) Lethosos (fellow gypsy)

(BLACK) eeffoc (not really gotten a read yet)
(BLACK) dylanpiera (not really gotten a read yet, randomly voted lenscas)
(BLACK) SpwnX (not really gotten a read yet)
(BLUE) fowlief (moved for not killing Pyure N1)
(ORANGE) VikeStep (contributed to accusatory discussions, but did so logically)
(BLACK) 016nojr (silence, only an anti-smitish vote)
(GREEN) Eruantien (I can vouch for this guy, he's all good)
(PINK) Exedra (didn't vote N1)
(RED) Theepic5 (voted against physics)
(ORANGE) RJS (contributed to accusatory discussions)
(PURPLE) Sgbros1 (not sure why but we tried to kill him too;; later wanted to be lynched)
(BLACK) LivingAngryCheese (not really gotten a read yet)

v1.1: updated spelling mistake that carried over from previous dev.
v1.2: updated list to account for possible canine descendants attempting to view.

Last edited:

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Lethosos.

Any time somebody votes from another somebody who already has votes on him, and fails to justify their vote in any way, I find them rather suspicious.

It would appear as if Pyure has done his red-shirting job remarkably well, and has drawn the first wolf kill away from a more valuable target. Good work.

Somebody protected me, man they must think I'm important. I'm grateful, but Pyure could have used the saving grace.

Reactions: Pyure

eeffoc

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Theepic5
Because they are one of the most dangerous guys, according to Eurantien's player analysis.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019

You remember it mildly. Squid did want to be lynched, but his whole plan fell apart because he was lynched a day early. I think. Ayrewolf's a blur of handsome GMs for me.

On the topic of sgbros... Lines like this and this make him sound like a wolf trying a last-ditch save-my-ass play, but they may well instead come from a legit sense of frustration. Sg! Are you feeling frustrated?

Look those rage-induced italics. Damn, son. Yesterday you said tomorrow.

(TL;DR: Nothing about a D1 "Hey guys I'm a seer" screams wolf to me. That's more of a Pyure play. Normal wolves just kinda vaguely protest and redirect.)

Speaking of Pyure, by the way, he's only got one vote on him. Two, if someone were to stop letting their dreams be dreams and just do it vote Pyure.

#Shiazam08 confirmed

Onto more serious matters. lenscas, right at the start of the game, makes a doggypile vote immediately after HMT. I'm willing to believe that HMT posted as lenscas was writing, but in that situation he would have had the chance to change his vote immediately. He leaves it there, for whatever reason.

Fast forwards a little, and people are looking at the doggypile with mistrustful eyes. At this stage, lenscas hops off the wagon, saying he didn't actually want sgbros lynched. The question is: If that truly is the case, why did he leave his vote in place initially? @lenscas ?

(In all honesty, this looks too amateurish to be wolfish, but it's worth hearing his side of things.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Fast forwards a little, and people are looking at the doggypile with mistrustful eyes. At this stage, lenscas hops off the wagon, saying he didn't actually want sgbros lynched. The question is: If that truly is the case, why did he leave his vote in place initially? @lenscas ?
When I voted sgbros1 it was more or less a joke and didn't think it would cause a wagon. I believe that the wagon also happened while I was sleeping/gone (thanks timezones >_<).
If I saw it earlier I would have changed my vote earlier.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese