Townwolf: Game thread

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
5 nights.. more then 20 players.... seems a waste to vote nobody..
uhh... did I forget to change that? the wolfs have a normal win condition now.

Question time! @dragon_fang101

Does the drunken seer know he is drunken?
no.

Hmm. I forgot the wolves only had to survive 5 nights. That's pretty brutal on the village. I'd hope that the number of wolves would be lowered as a result.

This does swing me towards the lynch D1 strategy - we're playing on much tighter time, and unless there's a huge number of wolves they're mathematically unlikely to ever be able to outnumber us within 5 days (would require a perfect run by a team of 6 to be possible). On the other hand, if the numbers are lower, then we stand even more chance of nuking a villager.
Same as folwteif, I'll change that,

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Bandwagon on D1 is also the easiest way to create a "trusted villager" network. If you're lucky, you get a wolf. Otherwise, the Wizard can rez him and start networking.

Besides, I'm lazy on D1 and D2. Not enough info to start badgering people for claims yet.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
Assuming you didn't target the wizard... to begin with.... but i like your idea..
uhh... did I forget to change that? the wolfs have a normal win condition now.

no.

Same as fowltief, I'll change that,

that Changes everything..

Vote Nobody

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
fwiw, I'm thinking it would be best to consider prioritizing a D1 lynch on people who don't contribute on the thread much.
Hey, it doesn't help that I'm asleep while all the discussion is going on.

#YellowsHaveRightsToo

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
*re-reads role sheet*

Hrm. Wizard is a bit ambiguous with "green potion saves," as I thought it meant rezzing someone from the dead. But I'll take your word for it til we get a clarification on that.

I'll change my vote to antismite fowltief despite trying not to antismite everything in sight. *grumps*

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
Green potion can revive.I'm going off sora's game, where if they are revived, they can't say anything useful.

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Midday recap:
Fraction2:Nobody
SoraZodia:
Someone Else 37:Noone
Shazam08:
StrikingWolf:Nobody
Pyure:Sgbros1
HeilMewTwo:Sgbros1
lenscas:pyure
Lethosos:fowlteif
eeffoc:Nobody
dylanpiera:Lens
SpwnX:
fowlief:nobody
VikeStep:Nobody
016nojr:pyure
Eruantian:Sgbros1
Exedra:
Theepic5:RJS
RJS:lenscas
Sgbros1: Pyure
LivingAngryCheese:

tl;dr: nobody:6
pyure:6
sgbros1:6
RJS:1
lens:3
fowlteif

Can @LivingAngryCheese @Shazam08 @Exedra @SpwnX vote!

Last edited:

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure where to head at this point. Everybody is equally suspicious, aside from some nuances in Py's or RJS's directions, but that's to be expected. Staying on the merrily jaunting bandwagon for now...

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'll Vote Nobody.

HMT's and lenscas's simultaneous votes on sgbros look pretty antismitish to me. A third of what Lens seems to do on this forum seems to be poking sg; and HMT... is no more silent than usual. I'd be more suspicious of the other people who jumped on that bandwagon.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Considering that we'll likely lynch innocents until day 4 or so, Pyure has a point on lynching someone on day 1. Although him jumping on Sgbros when he hasn't had a chance to talk is rather suspicious so...
Vote Pyure

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Fun How I didn't get any alerts from this thread...
Look at all these hinty comments I'm generating :p
Reminds me of your sudden accusation of last game.
You know it did not end well for ya. Take what you will for the following:
Now, I'll vote sgbros, why? Because he might actually have the honor of being the first D1 lynched player and I want to be part of that.
With some luck, he's a wolf, with less, a powerless villager, worst case, the wiz/seer.

Reactions: dragon_fang101