Townwolf: Game thread

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
Fun How I didn't get any alerts from this thread...
Reminds me of your sudden accusation of last game.
You know it did not end well for ya. Take what you will for the following:
Now, I'll vote sgbros, why? Because he might actually have the honor of being the first D1 lynched player and I want to be part of that.
With some luck, he's a wolf, with less, a powerless villager, worst case, the wiz/seer.
actually pyure got lynched D1 once

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
actually pyure got lynched D1 once
CoolSquid did, too- and that was by actually garnering more votes than Nobody, not merely by having a Mastermind redirect the lynch in SpyWolf.

I remember it well... Ayrewolf, the very first game I took part in. There was a wolf role that gained immunity by being in contact with every other living player, and poor Squiddy (who hadn't read the rolesheet) started PMing everyone on the first day. The other players noticed this and lynched him on the spot. He turned out to be a different role; a neutral one.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
I can't give any hints, but just know that a LOT f roles have dupelicates. if someone gets killed, theres likely another. (not that it isn't bad when a villager dies)

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
There's no Jester-like roles in this game, or even any death triggers for that matter. I gotta wonder what he meant by that.
Everyone, just kill me! Kill one of the most valuable roles to the village!

It's not even about me winning anymore.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Just do it.
I remember it well... Ayrewolf, the very first game I took part in. There was a wolf role that gained immunity by being in contact with every other living player, and poor Squiddy (who hadn't read the rolesheet) started PMing everyone on the first day. The other players noticed this and lynched him on the spot. He turned out to be a different role; a neutral one.
You remember it mildly. Squid did want to be lynched, but his whole plan fell apart because he was lynched a day early. I think. Ayrewolf's a blur of handsome GMs for me.

On the topic of sgbros... Lines like this and this make him sound like a wolf trying a last-ditch save-my-ass play, but they may well instead come from a legit sense of frustration. Sg! Are you feeling frustrated?
I'm not even trying to persuade you. I'm just highlighting the fact that you are lynching one of the helpful villagers.
Look those rage-induced italics. Damn, son. Yesterday you said tomorrow.

(TL;DR: Nothing about a D1 "Hey guys I'm a seer" screams wolf to me. That's more of a Pyure play. Normal wolves just kinda vaguely protest and redirect.)

Speaking of Pyure, by the way, he's only got one vote on him. Two, if someone were to stop letting their dreams be dreams and just do it vote Pyure.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
switch vote Pyure
For personal reasons and because dragon_fang101 was a derp

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019

You remember it mildly. Squid did want to be lynched, but his whole plan fell apart because he was lynched a day early. I think. Ayrewolf's a blur of handsome GMs for me.

On the topic of sgbros... Lines like this and this make him sound like a wolf trying a last-ditch save-my-ass play, but they may well instead come from a legit sense of frustration. Sg! Are you feeling frustrated?

Look those rage-induced italics. Damn, son. Yesterday you said tomorrow.

(TL;DR: Nothing about a D1 "Hey guys I'm a seer" screams wolf to me. That's more of a Pyure play. Normal wolves just kinda vaguely protest and redirect.)

Speaking of Pyure, by the way, he's only got one vote on him. Two, if someone were to stop letting their dreams be dreams and just do it vote Pyure.
Suddenly 3 votes for pyure in a row look suspicious too. But i'll have to recap today better to call you out for that

But 3rd to join a train is a wolf right?
Vote lens