Townwolf: Game thread

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Red denotes danger. Orange and yellow are lower levels of dangerous. Pink and purple don't fit in other places but are equally dangerous and not. Blue and green are relatively safe.

(BLUE) Fraction2 (has statistics, but used numbers in a way that seems likely of manipulating the vote perhaps; however moved for voting nobody soooo)
(YELLOW) SoraZodia (voted for Pyure...)
(BLUE) Someone Else 37 (rightly noted that bandwagoning is ludicrous)
(DARK RED) Shazam08 (as usual, super-ultra-prefix danger until discovered to be otherwise; been logical so far...)
(RED) StrikingWolf (obviously a wolf, he even says so)
(GREEN) Pyure:villager (wolfkilled N1)
(ORANGE) HeilMewTwo (silence, but not more than usual)
(PINK) lenscas (was the first to attempt vote redirection to Pyure)
(PINK) Lethosos (fellow gypsy)

(BLACK) eeffoc (not really gotten a read yet)
(BLACK) dylanpiera (not really gotten a read yet, randomly voted lenscas)
(BLACK) SpwnX (not really gotten a read yet)
(BLUE) fowlief (moved for not killing Pyure N1)
(ORANGE) VikeStep (contributed to accusatory discussions, but did so logically)
(BLACK) 016nojr (silence, only an anti-smitish vote)
(GREEN) Eruantien (I can vouch for this guy, he's all good)
(PINK) Exedra (didn't vote N1)
(RED) Theepic5 (voted against physics)
(ORANGE) RJS (contributed to accusatory discussions)
(PURPLE) Sgbros1 (not sure why but we tried to kill him too;; later wanted to be lynched)
(BLACK) LivingAngryCheese (not really gotten a read yet)

v1.1: updated spelling mistake that carried over from previous dev.
v1.2: updated list to account for possible canine descendants attempting to view.
Hey! I am very interesting thank you very much! I am personally offended! vote ermumazzlefrazzle . He should be lynched. But don't vote for him. He's probably innocent.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Just to be clear? You see shazam as the only one here that is dangerous until proven otherwise?

Cause then you need to play some more.
Did I say that? Noooooo, he's not the only one, of course not.
Oh yes, before I forget, vote nojr

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Cheese

I'm suspicious for a number of reasons - he classed me as being trustworthy after 1 day, his posts here are erratic and somewhat nonsensical, and in a private convo he seems too desperate to form a team with someone he has very little information on (Fraction is also in this convo and can confirm that Cheese is doing some serious brownnosing). This leads me to believe that he's a wolf desperate trying to establish himself as a town networker.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Vote Cheese

I'm suspicious for a number of reasons - he classed me as being trustworthy after 1 day, his posts here are erratic and somewhat nonsensical, and in a private convo he seems too desperate to form a team with someone he has very little information on (Fraction is also in this convo and can confirm that Cheese is doing some serious brownnosing). This leads me to believe that he's a wolf desperate trying to establish himself as a town networker.
My posts are always erratic and nonsensical, and I'll post my arguments here if anyone actually cares about your small amount of reasoning.

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Can't find one for Exedra, but I think Cheese placed a vote:

Also, question about the following line!

Does that mean he (somehow) got attacked, but was saved? Or does it just mean an Officer/Apprentice/Wizard targeted him last night?
Thanks, Cheese regains a grace smite.

he was not targeted, we already had a wolfkill and lynch anyway. I'll say if they get attacked.

@dragon_fang101 can we pick up the items Pyure's dropped?
I'll hand out another one in a couple nights :p

Being color-blind sucks :\
:(

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Am I the only one that finds mewtwo hilarious?
Hilarious? Perhaps, perhaps not. Silent and not very helpful to the discussion? With little doubt.

Is that enough reason to try to lynch him? I don't know; he's always like that.

I don't have time now to get a good read-through on the thread, but I'll do that soon.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Hilarious? Perhaps, perhaps not. Silent and not very helpful to the discussion? With little doubt.

Is that enough reason to try to lynch him? I don't know; he's always like that.

I don't have time now to get a good read-through on the thread, but I'll do that soon.
That kind of reputation would make him a bloody good wolf

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Ok, my half-remembered partial analysis:

Most Wolfy:
Lethosos, Lens, and maybe sgbros. All joined bandwagons on either sg or Pyure, although sg certainly could have done so to save his own butt. Then again, if he has a weak villager role, it might have been better to take the lynch and spare one of the more powerful roles. To me, at least, countervoting says "Hey, I'm interested in keeping myself alive", which means they're probably a wolf or power villager role. Or they haven't figured out what doing so says, which is also possible.

Also, Leth said something about a free bandwagon. Wolf much?

I have no idea:
HMT, Exedra, and Nojr. All really quiet this game, although that's not unusual for any of them.

And then everyone else... eh, I don't have much of a clear reading.

Vote Leth.