TickThreading - concurrent entity/tile entity ticks and other optimisations

pherce

Jul 29, 2019
Any ideas as to why TT would conflict with plugins like Enjin Minecraft Plugin and Votifier? Enjin for example, will refuse to sync 9 out of 10 times but works 100% of the time without TT running. Seems to be some thread issues and I'm wondering if I can tweak the config anywhere to help?

I wish I had some errors for you, however, the plugins in question just... don't work even though they load.

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
Any ideas as to why TT would conflict with plugins like Enjin Minecraft Plugin and Votifier? Enjin for example, will refuse to sync 9 out of 10 times but works 100% of the time without TT running. Seems to be some thread issues and I'm wondering if I can tweak the config anywhere to help?

I wish I had some errors for you, however, the plugins in question just... don't work even though they load.
Do you use the bukkit or forge version?

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Im wondering

Im wondering this as well, votifier and enjin from bukkit seem to not work. Does anyone use the forge versions and can confirm they work?

HaoSs

Jul 29, 2019
well. FE also has a votifier under construction. :) its in the beta build

P.S. also running 969 the minute it got out. so far 0 errors :) working grate probably, next stable-ish build ?

AliasXNeo

Jul 29, 2019
Got so many exceptions with 969 the console can't even keep up. Issues have been posted here.

We've yet to find a stable build since running MindCrack 8.0.1.

HaoSs

Jul 29, 2019
i had the same console spam but when i updated to 8.1.1 it went away. also i'm 90 % sure its not TT related

oneupe1even

Jul 29, 2019
Is this mod compatible with ForgeEssentials? Both of them have a /tps command, this is probably a dumb question that's probably already been answered.

neonerz

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a known issue with RP2 timers? I seen it mentioned in here, but I didn't see anyone respond to it. Ever since I installed the tickthreading mod, timers will stop functioning, and have to be broken/replaced. I'm using the latest "stable".

It's not a huge deal, I can live without them (they cause other issues anyway), but I wanted to make sure it was reported.

ayeso

Jul 29, 2019
Is this mod compatible with ForgeEssentials? Both of them have a /tps command, this is probably a dumb question that's probably already been answered.

TT replaces the /tps command from FE but you can change the command in the config if you wanted both.

Dameon

Jul 29, 2019
I love TT, the reduction to lag is astounding, unfortunately I currently cannot use it for my server. I looked through most of the pages and didn't see this addressed.
We are currently running Mindcrack 8.1.1 and the latest version of TT.
The problem is that GregTech IDSU block cannot hold power if TT is running. Without TT all IDSUs on the server run perfectly and have no problem retaining power.
I have tested 3 or 4 different TT releases with Mindcrack 7.9, 8.0, and 8.1.1 and they all have the same problem.