Those little things that irk you about Minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Spidey

Jul 29, 2019
What irk's me the most is that i bound my push to talk-key to my page up button on my mouse. When i press this button in Minecraft, it opens the menu. Really annoying, but i use this button since years in Teamspeak and i am way too used to it.

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
What irk's me the most is that i bound my push to talk-key to my page up button on my mouse. When i press this button in Minecraft, it opens the menu. Really annoying, but i use this button since years in Teamspeak and i am way too used to it.

what you can do is re-map the mouse button you use to mouse4. then, you go into teamspeak and press that buttn, it'll show mouse4 for push-to-talk.

For logitech I know its doable via setpoint, not sure about other mice but I know its possible. If you actually use page up on the mouse, like during web browsing, you can do game profiles changing the binds only for games if you have one of the nicer mice + their software.

Spidey

Jul 29, 2019
what you can do is re-map the mouse button you use to mouse4. then, you go into teamspeak and press that buttn, it'll show mouse4 for push-to-talk.

For logitech I know its doable via setpoint, not sure about other mice but I know its possible.

Will try that once Tech World 2 is out. Thanks!

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Safari Nets not working in creative mode.

(Tried all different types of nets, on both spawn egg mobs and naturally generated ones, nada. I'm guessing it's a bug?)

Spidey

Jul 29, 2019
Safari Nets not working in creative mode.

(Tried all different types of nets, on both spawn egg mobs and naturally generated ones, nada. I'm guessing it's a bug?)

You need to be in survival,yes. So spawn them in, go to survival mode,catch the animal and release it where you wan't. Had some frustrating moments when testing the Rancher+Squid Combo.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
When you're crafting things in AE and accidentally shift click a really expensive recipe, then end up using up all that you have.

.....................................................................................

Reactions: jokermatt999

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Easier Ways To Learn Mods

Ways To Stop Lagging.
Yeah, but if you know where to look/research it's rather systematic. Find video tutorials, cross reference with wiki & forum sources. Aided with hands on experimentation in creative and you've got yourself a pretty decent skill set, known as research.

Sacred5010

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, but if you know where to look/research it's rather systematic. Find video tutorials, cross reference with wiki & forum sources. Aided with hands on experimentation in creative and you've got yourself a pretty decent skill set, known as research.
The ability to research is a privilege and should not be taken for granted. I'm basically saying that research is hard. But it does work.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
That you cant bind sprinting to another key than double tap "W"
THANK GOD this is rebindable in 1.7. I'm actually finding myself tapping Ctrl to start sprinting when I go back to playing modded 1.6 after playing vanilla 1.7... It's almost on the same level as middle clicking for Inv Tweaks or pressing 'm' for a map when I play vanilla 1.7.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Building your underground wheat farm in a slime chunk. God damn trampling mechanics.
I would give anything to find a stupid slime chunk. I am tempted to say I would donate a Gregtech Fusion reactor to the needy just to be able to find one.