Those little things that irk you about Minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
can you convert between mfr rubber wood and ic2 rubber wood with it? In the lexicon is blocked for some reason (both give the same rubber amount but one can't be x3)

If they're both registered under the same oreDictionary entry, then yes. The Lexicon has a whitelist and will only convert things that are specifically approved. By default, the list is VERY narrow. The Unifier and Forge Item Card aren't as picky.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
@rhn
Or when you are setting up your first manual oak farm and you keep getting the huge versions and you don't have a lumber axe yet.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
@rhn
Or when you are setting up your first manual oak farm and you keep getting the huge versions and you don't have a lumber axe yet.
Or even a Force Axe with a little bit of speed attached to it. Once you get that, though, its pretty much game over for early trees since you can rip the leaves right the hell apart. That's assuming that others, like me, are extremely anal and will remove any and all leaves manually because they don't trust the automatic delay mechanics.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Making a park with all the different trees I have gathered/bred and its been a pain since I have rather strict expectations to how the trees have to look :p So been replanting a lot of them lol to get a different look.
But my main issue is when planting a greatwood tree. I just want one of those normal sized trees that you see everywhere, but now 6 in a row have been enormous. I have never seen them so big as some of the ones I have gotten lol. Few of them kinda dwarfed the nearby Sequoia :p
Thank god for Force mitts and Axe of the stream right+leftclick :)

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
When a mod's configs get placed in their own folder. I kinda understand the logic for things like forestry where there are multiple config files, but for others... it seems to make less sense especially when that folder gets placed in another folder that is named something completely unintuitive like the authors name.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
How hard it is to make a modpack... And mine has like 20 mods.
Seriously, so many configs...

*shameless self-plug* Uh, I'm looking for beta testers... Would anyone volunteer?

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
That you maybe get one (sometimes two) feathers from a chicken. Must be one cold chicken.

I think you should be able to pluck feathers without killing the chicken, or get a lot more for killing.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
That you maybe get one (sometimes two) feathers from a chicken. Must be one cold chicken.

I think you should be able to pluck feathers without killing the chicken, or get a lot more for killing.

Can use Force Shears to pluck them. :D Just don't use the shears on cows or pigs. D:

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I'm going to have to take a closer look at this DartCraft business, any way of automating that?
Its not possible to make a shearing turtle with the dartcraft shear, but you might be able to use the Tool Dynamism from TT. Would be an easy setup with that and a wooden golem to pick up the drops.

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Its not possible to make a shearing turtle with the dartcraft shear, but you might be able to use the Tool Dynamism from TT. Would be an easy setup with that and a wooden golem to pick up the drops.

Sweet! Time to shear ALL teh animals!

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
I tried the Dynamism tablet once and I think it didn't work for some reason. Could've changed though.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I tried the Dynamism tablet once and I think it didn't work for some reason. Could've changed though.
Doesn't work at all or doesn't work with the shears? I tried it out with an Axe of the stream once and it worked fine.