Those little things that irk you about Minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
When you quit mining for a day because you haven't found a single diamond and the next day when you start mining again there is a diamond vein hidden behind the last blocks of your strip mine

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Bigpak and Golrith

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
You'll never win against me! -scurries under her bridge-
I haven't introduced you to my new friend, have I? I call him the Precision Mortal Coil Emancipator. He uses a burst of gamma radiation as strong as a magnetar and as focused as a laser to irrevocably emancipate beings as small as a bacterium and as large as a blue whale. He's so very flexible.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't introduced you to my new friend, have I? I call him the Precision Mortal Coil Emancipator. He uses a burst of gamma radiation as strong as a magnetar and as focused as a laser to irrevocably emancipate beings as small as a bacterium and as large as a blue whale. He's so very flexible.
Force field! :p

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Portable Hole!
IXE0Zo.gif

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
The thing that irks me about a lot of ban-lists, is that a lot of the items on them is a direct result of the server owner/admins either a) being lazy and not fixing them in the configs or with installed plugins, or b) just not having any clue on how to do either. IE banning the portal gun because of it's gravity gun function (when you can just disable that function in the config file and still have portal guns).

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
The MineFactoryReloaded Auto-Enchanter in Monster modpack has so many darned useless enchants to work with, it takes a bazillion books to get anything useful... so I get a hundred "Poison Ivy III" or "Lockpicking IV" while awaiting a single Unbreaking III or Fortune III or Silk Touch I.

Reactions: CptSpike