Those little things that irk you about Minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
People who empty vast chunks of a biome. For example, clearing a desert out just for the sand. Or emptying a forest without replanting.

Also people who clear huge chunks of land out on a server for a big build and never come back. Or who build platform for sky bases above solid ground. Thus making a giant mob farm.

Reactions: Padfoote

Esheon

Jul 29, 2019
In modded minecraft, needing sand from a desert? What is this?
Well, the thread doesn't specify "modded", it just says minecraft. I have actually seen this on a modded minecraft server, though... Even after I explained that 2 machines and an engine would give an unlimited supply of sand and gravel, he still dug out like 12 chunks worth of desert.

The best worst part? He already had an extruder and a pulverizer built & powered.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Zombis won't break through wooden fence gates/trapdoors

@Bigglesworth
Its not the dev's fault- we have this weird cult of must instantly update to the latest version of MC.
It'll be so much easier just to stick on 1.4 or 1.6 and develop mods without a constantly changing codebase.
(well obviously its a good idea to rebuild half the codebase and start an API when theres a strong pre-existing modding community)
Not updating would be one of the best things for us now.

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
See-through trees

GevkAk3.png

#Necroed (but hey, it would be pointless to make another thread)

Reactions: Padfoote

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
See-through trees

GevkAk3.png

#Necroed (but hey, it would be pointless to make another thread)
Seeing as the last post in this thread before you was 12 days ago, I would hardly call it a Necro on your part.

That being said, what the balls is going on in that picture? Your rubber wood leaves are either x-ray goggles, or that tree generated all kinds of weird.

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
Seeing as the last post in this thread before you was 12 days ago, I would hardly call it a Necro on your part.

That being said, what the balls is going on in that picture? Your rubber wood leaves are either x-ray goggles, or that tree generated all kinds of weird.
Xray goggles, check.

SuperSplit

Jul 29, 2019
There is no energy lost with energy conduits (which I assume you'd be using since a tesseracts which is also thermal expansion). Also if you are talking about the ic2 pipes or something I heard that there is no energy lost anymore. Btw sorry about the 25% energy loss thing lol, I was mistaken :p

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
There is no energy lost with energy conduits (which I assume you'd be using since a tesseracts which is also thermal expansion). Also if you are talking about the ic2 pipes or something I heard that there is no energy lost anymore. Btw sorry about the 25% energy loss thing lol, I was mistaken :p

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
No, in TE2(1.5 and before) conduits had permenant %5 loss and tesseracts %25