Things you are most excited about in 1.5

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
Ohmaigawsh yeah, the MFR sewage completely ruins my rather flat Redstone Ready world. If you look at my recent "Extra Bees Genetic Engineering Guide" There is some sewage in the background. I didn't want to use regular superflat because of annoying bats, but the sludge and poo? Maybe the bats aren't so bad.
Just disable those lakes in config.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Btdubs, in the newest version of AE, instead of quartz dust? Algo was sneaky and readded his quartz as "Certus Quartz." Grind this dust and combine it with Nether Quartz dust and you get "Fluix Dust." Just making it harder. I say, add both to the ore Dict under the same name and then add Soaryn Quartz to the mix. Poof! Infinite quartz.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz the original intent was to phase out original quartz and use instead Nether Quartz.

AE is very powerful. With great power comes great crafting.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking forward to not needing optifine and all the glitches it brings (I get 400 FPS with a 64x texturepack and about 12 mods right now in 1.5 without optifine). I love the translucent liquid, mod I'm looking forward to updating the most, well that would be all the ones I use (Forestry/BC/IC2/most IC2 addons/MFR/TE/AE/Factorization/RC/Bees bees and more bees).

I don't know if ultimate is getting anything new but I'd love tinkers construct in it.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
What's engine does put out 16mj/t? the "best" outputting one is the RP2 one but it's garbage unless you don't mind having more than 500 panels sitting around..

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
No it's Biofuel not Bio generator. The bio one was in FTB like forever and it's garbage.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
If we're talking about the biofuel generator from MFR it should be in Ulti 1.0.2 as well.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
No people are saying the Bio Generator got a major buff but idk what's it's actually buffed to and what.