Thermal Expansion 3.0!!! No More Beta! Thanks KL!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question: is the energetic infuser the only thing that can charge flux capacitors?

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
OMG I love the new TE. So little lag.. So smooth. Everything works really really well. Man I had forgotten how amazing TE really is. And its not because of some flashy big multblock structure. Its because it just works really really well. I love it. Its only the beta and I know a few more things will be implemented but man oh man this is by far the most amazing update to a mod I have seen.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
If it was a TiCo modifier, you could have an Axewrench, a Pickwrench, a Spadewrench, a Mattockwrench, etc.! Saves having to switch to a different inventory slot, as half of your slots contain wrenches!
Don't forget bowwrench and arrowwrench. And even the hammerwrench for those really stubborn bolts.[DOUBLEPOST=1385076747][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's the shiny sharp bit.
He said wrench not screwdriver. :D

Reactions: Nick Dellhall

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
if i had to use my imagination form the start, what is the purpose of that picture?
i find this picture better fitting:
Free-Shipping-OEM-font-b-Camping-b-font-font-b-Axe-b-font-Automotive-Safety-Hammer.jpg
Not really, since that has saw, sword, axe, wrench etc all in one, and obviously OH PEE. And if you can't wrench with a crow bar, that's your problem.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Just going to post here, Running the resonant rise pack 2.4.1a, and for some reason the magma crucible refuses to melt down redstone dust.
Waila says it's vanilla dust, but it still won't work for some reason.

Works with redstone blocks, so I can get around it, but it's not as easy as redstone dust

King Lemming

Jul 29, 2019
Just going to post here, Running the resonant rise pack 2.4.1a, and for some reason the magma crucible refuses to melt down redstone dust.

Works with redstone blocks, so I can get around it, but it's not as easy as redstone dust

RR needs to update. That was fixed in b5. But b6 is coming out soon.

zacseow

Jul 29, 2019

Mine is it gives 250 molten redstone. Is it supposed to do that or give only 100mb?