The state of 1.6 Modpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpion451

Jul 29, 2019
I just hope they get Reika's mods up to date before they freeze Monster; I'm eager to play around with reactorcraft but its missing quite a few critical updates that make it usable.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I just hope they get Reika's mods up to date before they freeze Monster; I'm eager to play around with reactorcraft but its missing quite a few critical updates that make it usable.

If they don't update them (which I'd be surprised if they didn't) you can manually update them without too many problems.

Xarlas

Jul 29, 2019
I am really Happy that the Packs will get an update :)
Just a question:
Does "In the next week" mean in the week AFTER the news or does it mean The week of the news ?

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I am really Happy that the Packs will get an update :)
Just a question:
Does "In the next week" mean in the week AFTER the news or does it mean The week of the news ?

Well technically it means this week. Probably by the weekend for the first update and then by next weekend for the last.

Reactions: Xarlas and Padfoote

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
Well technically it means this week. Probably by the weekend for the first update and then by next weekend for the last.

wait this weekend... thats well todays thursday so. ......3 days max... 3 DAYS MAX WOOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.