The state of 1.6 Modpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Oh. So you can't use a smeltery to assist in making tesseracts?
Yes you can put a bucket on the casting table and fill it that way to make the resonant ender for the enderium blend. But you will still need the liquid transposer to fill the frame and induction furnace to smelt the enderium and hardened glass needed for that frame.
You essentially save some RF at expense of lava which cancels out if you use magmatics anyway. It replaces the magma crucible TBH.

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
jaded the destroyer of mods said this weekend so 52 hours max for the east coast
*pulls out noise maker*

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
It never fails to amaze me how some people can turn a "probably" into a stone cold fact without taking real life interruptions into account.

Reactions: Padfoote

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
There's a reason that FTB doesn't do ETAs.

Exactly my point.

This happens on every gaming forum I'm a member of. One in particular is so bad that if a message says the servers are down from 7-10am and the servers don't come up until 10:15 people are demanding a full days refund... And those are the Free-2-Play cheapskates!

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
So? The existence of some other mod pack with one mod the same, or a name that contains the same word, should not prevent anyone from making a pack. You are free to use some other pack and ignore the existence of an FTB MJ pack.
Yeah, but this is the official buildcraft modpack. It pretty much (in my eyes) makes any other modpack aimed at buildcraft/MJ balance obsolete.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, but this is the official buildcraft modpack. It pretty much (in my eyes) makes any other modpack aimed at buildcraft/MJ balance obsolete.

Oh cool. We can let @SandGrainOne and SpaceToad and @CovertJaguar know that since there is an Official BC pack that there is no purpose to putting the MJ mods in a different pack. *heavy sarcasm*

If the BC devs want us to we will of course drop the plans to make the new gamepack featuring the BC mods. However the official BC pack is just a pack of the BC mod and addons. Its not a themed gamepack. And I sincerely doubt the BC devs are going to agree with the idea that just because there is one pack that includes the MJ mods, that we should drop BC and MJ mods from FTB.

Status
Not open for further replies.