Whitelist Server The middle of nowhere| DW20 1.7 (v1.1.1| Mature players|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Batmanno1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Batmanno1
Age - 34
Skype/TS(optional)- Yes
Few words about yourself - I am trying to find a server because everyone left the one I am playing on now.

idlerus

Mar 26, 2015
IGN - idlerus
Age - 24
Skype/TS - Both
About me - I have hobby as programmer. Played minecraft since Beta 1.4.1. Mods since tekkit classics in first patches. I know how to work with computer craft, and you can always feel free to ask for help.

Wernesgruner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - wernesgruner
Age - 22
Few words about yourself - I'm a programmer and I've been playing minecraft since 2010.

SuperSimon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - yogsog
Age - 33
Skype/TS(optional)- I have mumble, can install ts
Few words about yourself - Veteran mc player. I know most mods. Used to run a server myself but i dont have the time to manage one right now. I want to play in a small tight knit community. Generally very helpful

HamlehdkXD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Hamlehdk
Age - 17
Skype/TS(optional)- hamle112
Few words about yourself - I've played a lot of FTB for some years now, always enjoy playing with a nice community, which is why I like whitelisted servers.

Torvtak69

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - torvtak
Age - 19
Skype/TS(optional)- I use both. Skype: golf-boy
Few words about yourself - Well im am a 19 year old guy from Norway, Working as a plumber apprentice atm, I am a patient happy hardwork man who enjoys meeting new people and just having fun playing MC.

jurgenroo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - mcdreamer1
Age -42
Skype/TS(optional)-both
Few words about yourself - adicted to playing minecraft , many hours a week love to play in community and been playing for years

Silentium

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Somnolency
Age -19
Skype/TS(optional)-no
Few words about yourself - I'm russian and I just starting to play with mods.
I hope this does't become a problem in taking me to the server.
Calm and quiet. Not bothering anyone.

UltimateSky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - UltimateSky
Age - 21
Skype/TS(optional)- haven't used in so long I've forgot haha. Moved to curse voice
Few words about yourself - I'm fairly new to ftb but I have some experience with a few of the mods in the pack such as AE (I used AE1 previously but AE2 is actually a bit simpler haha). Really I'm a better aesthetic builder but I want to try out ftb and I'm just looking for some fun friendly people to play with and maybe help me learn which mods are pretty cool to mess around with

Chad Silvis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - SethuskLT
Age - 42
Skype/TS(optional)- TS only; Skype is evil
Few words about yourself - I am a computer engineer by day and Martial Arts instructor by night. I have been a gamer since the late 70's starting with the orignal Atari 2600 and Commodore Vic 20. I enjoy playing games in general and do it solely for enjoyment. I played WoW for 10 years and it was never enjoyable; always seemed to be work. I want to just relax and build things now.

SchmuAlicious

Jul 29, 2019

IGN
- ipoody
Age - 23
Skype/TS(optional)- only ts3 screw skype
Few words about yourself - looking to get back into minecraft action after a 5 months break

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
IGN - strane111
Age - 18
Skype/TS(optional)- strane111/yes
Few words about yourself - I am ripped and sweet. But seriously I am just a fun loving guy who needs some friends to play mc with.

jakedabomb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - jakedabomb
Age - 15
Skype/TS(optional)- ilikepie100
Few words about yourself - Looking for something different to play with other people, instead of singleplayer, I'm from California, so obviously I surf and play water polo.