Whitelist Server The middle of nowhere| DW20 1.7 (v1.1.1| Mature players|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AndersWithTheCat

Jan 23, 2013
Denmark
What a Nice House:D
08e8feeb60.jpg

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - senderfn
Age - 23
Skype/TS(optional)- I can go on either
Few words about yourself - Im 23, go to university for civil engineering and like to play modded minecraft for quite some time now. Wanted to start out with the 1.7 packs now and dont want to keep playing alone.

Id like to request a whitelist for two friends of mine who like to play modded minecraft aswell, but dont participate in the forums.

IGN - A_bis_Z
Age - 23
Skype/TS(optional)- He can go on either aswell, TS preferred.

IGN - Nicki_M
Age - 23
Skype/TS(optional)- TS preferred.

Last edited:

NerevarDZN

Jul 29, 2019
Hello to your Trio :D All you guys will be whitelisted :D

p.s I cannot add Nicki_M are you sure you typed right IGN ?

Treveon Maxwell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Treveon_Maxwell
Age - 32
Skype/TS(optional)- Either.
Few words about yourself - I love building stuff and occasionally having a pvp match with people who know it's fun to use the stuff you made on more than just mobs. I like automation and building awesome looking buildings. I'm a magic heavy person and will most likely show that in my designs.

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, dont ask me why but my second friend got a completely different name than the one I wrote yesterday.

IGN: StevenMarky

Id be happy to get him whitelisted, see you later online.

teh_nexus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN -teh_nexus
Age - 25
Few words about yourself - Pretty experienced player, and always willing to the spoils of my ridiculous automation

Tazumoto

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Tazumoto
Age - 28
Skype/TS(optional)- I prefer to just chat in game
Few words about yourself - Hello, my real name is Scott. I am Canadian. I like playing Minecraft, but I find it is more fun with people around. More or less trying to find a place where I will be a part of a community, make some friends, and just relax when I have the time to play Minecraft.